RIP MF DOOM

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
fukk 2020

both nikkas in my avi died :mjcry: one goat at the beginning and im finding out about the other goat at the end :mjcry: the fukk man
that's such a dope avi... :wow: i did a lil higher res rework of it...
RsewMmj.png

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
A character like DOOM passing on Halloween is strange specially since we didn't know for 2 months.....I hope it wasn't suicide with his son's death

RIP

Bruh I dunno what to think and/or believe...

Out of respect, I assume he is deceased...

But a small part of me believes mf doom is dead, but the man behind the mask isn't...

Like he is tired of rapping and wants to disappear forever...

I'm sure his son dying fukked with him real heavy either way

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Bruh I dunno what to think and/or believe...

Out of respect, I assume he is deceased...

But a small part of me believes mf doom is dead, but the man behind the mask isn't...

Like he is tired of rapping and wants to disappear forever...

I'm sure his son dying fukked with him real heavy either way
I know people would be mad if that was the case, BUT i could appreciate the artistry in it.

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My introduction to Doom was the EP he made with MF Grimm back in the day. I actually remember the day I bought the cd. I didn't have broadband internet in those days, so I was giving him a chance based solely on word of mouth. Truthfully, I thought it was horrible and I didnt get Doom's reputation at all. I wrote him off as wack underground cat with a successful marketing gimmick for nerds.

A few years later, and he was still getting major props from the underground, but I wouldn't shake my first impression and paid no attention. Then, at some point in the mid 00s I randomly decided to check some of his music again. First song I heard? Krazy world. I know Doom didn't rap on it, but the best was so mesmerizing It made me check the whole King Geedorah album. After that, I was like :ohhh: I get it now. This Doom cat is kind of ill. Got into the food album, the instrumental albums, went back and got into operation doomsday. Been bumping Doom ever since. One of a kind.

BTW, it's weird as he'll seeing Doom getting coverage in the mainstream press. I never thought I'd see MF Doom in the daily express:pachaha: . Of course they paid no attention to him when he was in his prime:rudy:

Last edited: