RIP Kevin Samuels

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
All I'll say is this, I didn’t agree with a lot of the shyt he said, but I won’t be celebrating his death like some other folks. However, you can’t shyt on a group of people constantly, and then expect those same people to have empathy when something happens to said person.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Listen, I’m going to say this and then I’m going to stop posting in this thread and I’ll just observe. But, if there was a black woman that got famous saying stuff like black men are the least married male demographic racially in the US, that black men have the highest STD rates among different male demographics in this country, black men are the second least educated male demographic in the US, black men earn less than white, Asian, and Latin men in the US, black men die exceedingly earlier than other races of men in this country — and used all these empirical shortcomings without appropriate nuance, and presented it in a hodge-podge manner as to why most black men deserve “less than,” with regards to dating — only to be off-set by a subjective “rating system.” Truly, if she died early and untimely y’all would be dancing a goddamn jig :stopitslime:.

I never hated dude, but I didn’t like him either. I peeped the reservoir of energy that he tapped into in terms of black men and didn’t think it was conducive to anything good. Moreover, even as a black man I know/knew there’s another side to that coin that could be played on these “he’s telling the truth,” braggarts. A side that they would absolutely detest and abhor.

Regardless, I’m sure there will be someone that will try to fill his spot being that he’s shown there’s clearly a market for it with a contingent of mostly black men.

You can be serious black women online talk shyt about us all the time and nothing happens to them.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
No one can take KS lane. He was very well presented and had 'cross over' appeal and spoke well. His peers simply don't present as well for mainstream promo.
Kevin Samuels wasn't even a "redpill" youtuber he was a regular relationship guru :stopitslime:

bytches describe him like he was fresh&fit :mjlol:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
All I'll say is this, I didn’t agree with a lot of the shyt he said, but I won’t be celebrating his death like some other folks. However, you can’t shyt on a group of people constantly, and then expect those same people to have empathy when something happens to said person.

especially when he constantly spoke about how fat they are and how bad their health is....

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
if there was a black woman that got famous saying stuff like black men are the least married male demographic racially in the US, that black men have the highest STD rates among different male demographics in this country, black men are the second least educated male demographic in the US, black men earn less than white, Asian, and Latin men in the US, black men die exceedingly earlier than other races of men in this country — and used all these empirical shortcomings without appropriate nuance, and presented it in a hodge-podge manner as to why most black men deserve “less than,” with regards to dating — only to be off-set by a subjective “rating system.” Truly, if she died early and untimely y’all would be dancing a goddamn jig :stopitslime:.

You dont speak to your friends about the current position of black men on the planet?

Men are already hard on each other with criticism all the time.... we dont need hoes for that.... we got our boys for that.

You should already be discussing the social, economic and political position of black men, among your group of friends.

Nothing you said is ground-breaking news.

Black men already discuss these things among each other, and we dont take it personally.

A man will quickly tell his friend "get your broke bummy ass up and start grinding"

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I may not have agreed with Kevin Samuels on most stuff but his influence is clear and beyond it all he was someone's son and a father. May he RIP.

It's crazy because seemed like a very health conscious person but then I remember him saying he survived cancer and that the men in his family died relatively young.

Either way I hope his loved ones can find peace in this troubling time.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I waited to see if this was all true. I guess it is.

Even though his topics got played out fast, KS was the dude that had the internet going nuts.

Everything he said was on point if you sat and listened to him.

RIP, At least you got to shine before you passed.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Listen, I’m going to say this and then I’m going to stop posting in this thread and I’ll just observe. But, if there was a black woman that got famous saying stuff like black men are the least married male demographic racially in the US, that black men have the highest STD rates among different male demographics in this country, black men are the second least educated male demographic in the US, black men earn less than white, Asian, and Latin men in the US, black men die exceedingly earlier than other races of men in this country — and used all these empirical shortcomings without appropriate nuance, and presented it in a hodge-podge manner as to why most black men deserve “less than,” with regards to dating — only to be off-set by a subjective “rating system.” Truly, if she died early and untimely y’all would be dancing a goddamn jig :stopitslime:.

I never hated dude, but I didn’t like him either. I peeped the reservoir of energy that he tapped into in terms of black men and didn’t think it was conducive to anything good. Moreover, even as a black man I know/knew there’s another side to that coin that could be played on these “he’s telling the truth,” braggarts. A side that they would absolutely detest and abhor.

Regardless, I’m sure there will be someone that will try to fill his spot being that he’s shown there’s clearly a market for it with a certain contingent of black men.
i mean that’s not the narrative he was trying to set. he ultimately wanted black couples to prosper, wasn’t that his agenda. he just tried to bring realism back to the avg person from what ive seen