RIP Kevin Samuels

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
People really happy about a death because you don't like what he says about dating. nikkas are sick in the head.

You don't have to act sad about it, but nikkas really celebrating. Demonic.

Listen, I’m going to say this and then I’m going to stop posting in this thread and I’ll just observe. But, if there was a black woman that got famous saying stuff like black men are the least married male demographic racially in the US, that black men have the highest STD rates among different male demographics in this country, black men are the second least educated male demographic in the US, black men earn less than white, Asian, and Latin men in the US, black men die exceedingly earlier than other races of men in this country — and used all these empirical shortcomings without appropriate nuance, and presented it in a hodge-podge manner as to why most black men deserve “less than,” with regards to dating — only to be off-set by a subjective “rating system.” Truly, if she died early and untimely y’all would be dancing a goddamn jig :stopitslime:.

I never hated dude, but I didn’t like him either. I peeped the reservoir of energy that he tapped into in terms of black men and didn’t think it was conducive to anything good. Moreover, even as a black man I know/knew there’s another side to that coin that could be played on these “he’s telling the truth,” braggarts. A side that they would absolutely detest and abhor.

Regardless, I’m sure there will be someone that will try to fill his spot being that he’s shown there’s clearly a market for it with a certain contingent of black men.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
while at the same time encouraging us to be greater men for our community.

underneath all the comedy and fukkery, he would drop nuggets that let you know he really wanted to see black men operating as leaders in family, community, and business.

he wanted us to become self-sufficient.

he wanted to see black men operating as MEN - in the true sense of the word.

A man is able to provide opportunity, provide rewards, and also provide PUNISHMENT.....

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Listen, I’m going to say this and then I’m going to stop posting in this thread and I’ll just observe. But, if there was a black woman that got famous saying stuff like black men are the least married male demographic racially in the US, that black men have the highest STD rates among different male demographics in this country, black men are the second least educated male demographic in the US, black men earn less than white, Asian, and Latin men in the US, black men die exceedingly earlier than other races of men in this country — and used all these empirical shortcomings without appropriate nuance, and presented it in a hodge-podge manner as to why most black men deserve “less than,” with regards to dating — only to be off-set by a subjective “rating system.” Truly, if she died early and untimely y’all would be dancing a goddamn jig :stopitslime:.

I never hated dude, but I didn’t like him either. I peeped the reservoir of energy that he tapped into in terms of black men and didn’t think it was conducive to anything good. Moreover, even as a black man I know/knew there’s another side to that coin that could be played on these “he’s telling the truth,” braggarts. A side that they would absolutely detest and abhor.

Regardless, I’m sure there will be someone that will try to fill his spot being that he’s shown there’s clearly a market for it with a contingent of mostly black men.
:picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No one can take KS lane. He was very well presented and had 'cross over' appeal and spoke well. His peers simply don't present as well for mainstream promo.

yup designer suits, glasses, well trimmed beard, in shape, eloquent speaker

“never seen a uhaul following a Hearst” can’t take it with you