RIP Kevin Samuels

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
True but this brings up a contradiction these KS haters / men haters are avoiding

Most black children are raised by their mothers, aunt, grandma, etc

So how exactly are Black men influencing boys to hate women?:ohhh:

It's the corny black men who "bossed up" and are still dealing with the "trauma" of being rejected/ignored when they were broke/on the come up.

A REAL confident man, a brotha secure where they are in life, is not worrying about the women who "played" him earlier in life. They used those experiences as learning tools to better navigate the type of women they should be avoiding.

A lot of these red pill folks do a lot generalization, which is ironic since a lot of us black men don’t want to be generalized by black women. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn Torraine Walker called into Tariq show and was talking about how a lot of media black folks were on twitter and celebrating dude death...:picard:

Man I need to see if I can hit up Torraine and get them names. We need a thread of the names of famous / media folks cheering on dudes death.

Crissles is one of them.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
RIP to the warrior Kevin Samuels. He made these delusional women face accountability and consequences for their poor choices and unattainable standards while they think we men aren’t suppose to have standards and preferences and shame us for doing so. Salute :salute:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The fact that so many cats looked up to him shows me that a LOT of yall didn’t have a father type figure in your lives. Because the so called "knowledge" KS was spitting was shyt that should've been known if you came from a strong family structure.

Lol, people can't really be black talking like this. Unless you live in PG County or under a rock or didn't discover your blackness until college, how many black boys have a father figure in real life that you know. The community is a matriarchy so how would they have a strong family structure?

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
The internet has toughened me to a LOT of shyt. There was a false flagging loose booty bytch clowning my own dead father on this very site after getting outted for a litany of lies. Dudes have literally celebrated and ridiculed blk chicks getting raped, dying if they didn’t express what they desired.

Hell, I’ve even said I wouldn’t be unhappy if Candace Owens were to have an accident. Selective morality aint the move. Dude was degrading to bw in a lotta ways in my opinion. And just to keep it a buck, I don’t wish his fate on anybody. I won’t celebrate his death but I’m not shocked by people’s reactions to it either.
Edit: Also, maybe I’m a bit numb, but I still don’t really know if he’s dead yet. This feels very hoax-ish. A dude that was disrespectful to black single mothers, dying as a single, thrice divorced male…b4 Mother’s Day weekend? I dunno. Like I said, I offer condolences to his loved ones if it’s real. But if this is some elaborate hoax, I wouldn’t be surprised.

@Astroslik in the ass literally JUST negged me cursing my father:mjlol:
But Kevin Samuels is where we draw the line.
:snooze:

Nah, I’ve been watching this shyt unfold for the last 20+ years…AND warning people about it. We have several generations of delusional men right along with those women who are entitled, socially inept, depressed and looking to blame women for their problems yo the point that they feel humbling women or returning to the good ole days is more important than focusing on their own well-being. This gender shyt is brain rot.

All that needs to be said

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Lol, people can't really be black talking like this. Unless you live in PG County or under a rock or didn't discover your blackness until college, how many black boys have a father figure in real life that you know. The community is a matriarchy so how would they have a strong family structure?

I'm a KS fan and I guarantee my pops got more bread than every nikka on this forum

nikkas just throw that "fatherless" shyt around like the "incel" word.

I've never heard black men use any of these words in real life during casual conversation.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
@Clay Puppington & @goke313 (damn site won't let me multi-quote) I agree to an extent. But KS could gave that knowledge without being a dikkhead & dumping on folks. If his method was different, for example sitting both sides down and him being the mediator, and building up the community/family structure that way, the response to his passing would be a whole lot different.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
So after all that brow-beating about “accountability,” and personal responsibility this clown died from doing heroin and coke? :laff:

Guess he should’ve made better life decisions. :troll:

Lol@all the “Black men we need to take better care of our health” talk in the thread.

Nah just say no to drugs. bytch nikka should’ve listened to the DARE officer. Now he a fruity sativa pack.
Ain’t you a white boy? Why you calling this black man a bytch nikka? You ran from my thread with the video showing I’m black and me asking you for a ban bet..I’m on you every thread white boy stop saying nikka in blackface your mother is a whore white bytch your grandmother is a dead whore white bytch

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeeeeoooooooooo :russ: I only made it to like the :10sec mark but was that nikka really about to fkng CRY :russ: mannn I SWEAR TO FKNG GOD I HATE you little #newBlack fulfledged fakkits bruh I SWEAR TO F*CKING GOD :ohlawd: :dead:
lol you dont know what relationship they might have had
what the fukk is wrong with you?