RIP Kevin Samuels

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
The fact that so many cats looked up to him shows me that a LOT of yall didn’t have a father type figure in your lives. Because the so called "knowledge" KS was spitting was shyt that should've been known if you came from a strong family structure.

True but this brings up a contradiction these KS haters / men haters are avoiding

Most black children are raised by their mothers, aunt, grandma, etc without a man in the house

So how exactly are Black men influencing boys to hate women?:ohhh:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
alcantara.jpg

FSFXD21XMAA8jN1

FSFXD3xXsAAJknk
That’s why breh said it was the year of the Latina for black men she decent as hell :ehh:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The fact that so many cats looked up to him shows me that a LOT of yall didn’t have a father type figure in your lives. Because the so called "knowledge" KS was spitting was shyt that should've been known if you came from a strong family structure.

You'd be surprised how many people don't have that positive male role model in their lives. It's precisely why, even white red pillers/manosphere personalities, gave him his props. He wasn't just talking about how to bag women. He was teaching people the concept of accountability from a Black perspective.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Torraine Walker called into Tariq show and was talking about how a lot of media black folks were on twitter and celebrating dude death...:picard:

Man I need to see if I can hit up Torraine and get them names. We need a thread of the names of famous / media folks cheering on dudes death.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not about cats looking up to him. As you said: the knowledge he was spitting is the same that some of received from our strong family structure. He was an individual amplifing the “knowledge” or message. That he deserves credit. No need to shyt on him or his listeners for something outta their control(like not having a strong family structure)

Daps
Reppin
NYC

everyone has knowledge gaps based on their circumstances, its not necessarily someone’s fault if they dont come from a strong family

thats why there people who take cooking classes and people who grew up cooking with their family

Daps
So after all that brow-beating about “accountability,” and personal responsibility this clown died from doing heroin and coke? :laff:

Guess he should’ve made better life decisions. :troll:

Lol@all the “Black men we need to take better care of our health” talk in the thread.

Nah just say no to drugs. bytch nikka should’ve listened to the DARE officer. Now he a fruity sativa pack.

Breh, not defending KS and I'm damn sure not defending any of these weirdos erecting shrines and taking days off from work to mourn his death, but why are you running with that narrative because a few people on the internet reported it? Since when do autopsy and toxicology reports have a 12hr window from time of death to public release? His own mother didn't even know about his death, how is Vlad gonna know what caused it?

Don't fall into the same sensationalist dap fishing behavior that so many of these TLR clowns live by.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Kevin spoke a lot of truth. Never realized how much Red Bull he drank. You get addicted to those and who knows what it will do to your body.

My question is why would God allow a man to die when his impact was just getting started?

“The Cost of Sin is Death”

We all have sin we must repent from. But when your world view pulls people further and further from God, there’s no reason for Angels to protect you in this realm. If there is no desire for repentance, then there is no desire to truly connect with God.

While I believe Kevin spoke a lot of Relationship truth, can’t say he spoke a lot of spiritual truth. I can’t say his world view brought people closer to God, and this one of the reasons why God probably allowed to die and crossover.

A persons impact while living and persons impact after death is just different. One is not better than the other, just different. When the message becomes greater than the messenger, sometimes the Universe no longer has use for you. And when it no longer has use for you, The universe calls you home :manny:

RIP Kevin Samuels