RIP Kevin Samuels

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

LmSeguh.png

His banner tells you all you need about this dude.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Black people hate people with high standards that practice what they preach and expect the same from others.

Imagine where we would be as a people if we held each other to the highest standards, out of love, and each of us worked our ass off to achieve them, out of love.

If you want to show respect for the work Kevin did, get up this morning, be your highest self unapologetically and accept nothing less from anyone that wants to be a part of your life.

That’s what he was about and the message that he tried to give to black people in a way that he knew would cause conversation and hopefully facilitate change in how we carry ourselves and what we expect and accept from others.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see all this talk about people talking shyt about him and celebrating his death.

Yet I’ve seen none of that online :unimpressed:

Y’all really milking this, all I see on Twitter are RIP posts and people paying homage.

Dudes take a tweet with 5 likes and run with it :mjlol:
Every post I've seen on my feed has a woman in the comments being disrespectful.

Just saw one where this woman says, "RIP (Rest in Piss) :smile:"

I click on her profile and she has a Bible scripture in her bio. You can't make this up

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

I don't know. I'm a man but I was always indifferent to Kevin. I thought he brought up some good points but I personally couldn't see myself tuning into a show everyday just to hear someone judging others all day. Even if what they were saying was true. Imo it just wasn't a healthy way to spend my free time. But apparently lots of ppl did because whenever I would occasionally lurk his Livestream there would be like 10k people in the chat or more

So outside of clips here n there I never really watched most of his content because of that but didn't necessarily think he was always wrong (or right for the matter)

We just need more love and compassion

Rip to him tho, 56 is young as hell

:manny: