RIP Kevin Samuels

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
people get on drill rappers from celebrating the death of their opps who they have legit reasons to hate since they've had family members and friends killed by these people, but take pleasure in an old man dying which is going to happen to all of us one of day

shyt is beyond bytch made and never rocked none of this nikka videos, but I didn't hate the nikka
We at least know where these bytch ass nikkas get it from. Their fukking momma

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

This lightskin bytch said the family confirmed to her that he’s dead, due to cardiac arrest

I didn’t even fukk with Kevin’s show, but the way this bytch is making it about her is hella annoying and disrespectful :hhh: YouTubers are truly a bunch of narcissists

A bunch of hyenas. They trying to get clout and viewers on the death of their 'friends'.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I see all this talk about people talking shyt about him and celebrating his death.

Yet I’ve seen none of that online :unimpressed:

Y’all really milking this, all I see on Twitter are RIP posts and people paying homage.

Dudes take a tweet with 5 likes and run with it :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Real talk Im starting to believe he was merked . That man is HATED heavily
No need to throw wild speculation in the mix. I'm sure the internet will have plenty of those type conspiracies.

Look at how many content creators are trying to speak on him. People had videos soon as word started to leak out. Its all business and nasty business st that.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
KS is basically the mature, refined Red Pill podcaster that rightfully critized delusional women of their superficial expectations from men, and wanted to rebuild the black family unit.

Now these delusional feminists are celebrating his death like white supremacists, because thats one less black man on their ass

Breh stop it.

Kevin didn't give a single fukk about the black community.

He saw he could get notoriety and go viral off shytting on Black Women publicly which would attract angry Black Women and c00ns who want to see Black women getting "checked". Essentially getting big off a gender war.

His endgame was always to gain enough attention to be able to enter the Hollywood/entertainment sphere. That’s why he always fangirled and switched up when a celebrity gave him attention.

Do you really think he would have continued what he was saying if they allowed him in? Of course not and he would have rebranded and then distanced himself from all the manosphere stuff.

He wanted to be what Tariq Nasheed was in the early 2000's. They all do, him, Tommy, Cynthia G etc. But Tariq unlike them never c00ned to get there.