RIP Kevin Samuels

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He made a career out of shytting on black women. Single black women who were trying to better themselves by finding a man who could provide. Single black mothers who were looking for a father figure for their children. I’m not saying I’m happy he’s dead (if he is). I’m saying that when you put hatred and negativity out into the universe, don’t be surprised when it comes back to bite you. Let this be a wake up call to all the misogynoirists out there. You know who you are…

You seem to have zero issue criticizing men but I have never seen you criticize women. He went hard on women who felt they deserved more than what they offered. He held women accountable and they didn't like that.

No man is required to step in and take care of the next man's child....no man works hard to get to where they're at just to support a woman that he doesn't even know. All of this talk that KS hated and ished on black women is getting corny....the realit is if you're a single mother then you have to humble yourself a bit...life is a competition so why would a man pick a single mother with 2 kids over a woman with none

This "women" can do no wrong thing that you stick with is a big reason why certain women act the way they do. They dont like the hard truth because they've been told that they were angels all of their life.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
So it turns out another hateful internet guru turns out to be a total hypocrite all the way to his grave. Died alone, in poor health, in an apartment that don't even belong to him, no family members to even write out the death certificate, absolutely nothing of value left behind, just a physically and mentally pour individual who led other phyiscally and mentally poor individuals into hiding their insecurities about women and money into superficial, overcompensating bully-egos.

I bet when Ben Shapiro finally kicks the bucket they'll find Wu-Tang albums, Ebony big butt magazines, and his Air Jordans collection.

Not gonna go in on the dead but man y'all need to get off these internet thought leaders. The second coming of Malcolm X aint on YouTube he's actually on television putting in the real work. He's not recording himself talking out his ass for an hour with no one to challenge his views and then uploading it. He's putting in years gathering intense research and trying to publish a real, peer-reviewed book to be read and criticized through the ages.

There's a reason these cats don't have a legitimate career in anything they espouse and have to turn to social media blogging for their own selective audience. It's a damn hustle of rhetoric and talk, not action or solution. They're all phony. Maybe one day y'all will learn to stop trusting these toxic internet figures.
You tripping hard. Can’t believe nikkas dapper this

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ofcourse you’re gonna hear non-Black people sayin they LOVE Kevin Samuel and his Anti-Black talking points interpreted as “empowerment” by dummies smh

I do wonder how people like him feel when rappers die. Nikkaz can rap and handsomely profit from promoting black genocide and calling black women thots all day long yet will still get their tributes from these liberals (i suspect) :jbhmm:. Not saying i agree with everything Samuels has said but there is a fry cry between disagreement and replacing the peace in R.I.P with something else. Eerily strange how the thugs get so much sympathy compared to people actually helping others to self improvement in a non destructive way.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
RIP to Kevin Samuels!

Personally, I had no issue with his messages! His style may have been provocative, but he spoke a lot of truth IMO...

Shame on those who is mocking his death! But, those who were able to get past the tone & delivery, I hope that they take what they have learned from KS and apply it to their lives...

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
As I said. Not sure why but I find this more shocking than actual 'celeb' deaths.....

he just blew huge with a specific controversial message, also goes in on fat women at the peak of his new fame he drops dead with a cardiac arrest ?! really while his haters gloat.

Just odd.

Especially when just a week ago an article asking when he will be cancelled was written.

Life is crazy

shyt I’m only trippin cause we don’t even know if he dead or not.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
So it turns out another hateful internet guru turns out to be a total hypocrite all the way to his grave. Died alone, in poor health, in an apartment that don't even belong to him, no family members to even write out the death certificate, absolutely nothing of value left behind, just a physically and mentally pour individual who led other phyiscally and mentally poor individuals into hiding their insecurities about women and money into superficial, overcompensating bully-egos.

I bet when Ben Shapiro finally kicks the bucket they'll find Wu-Tang albums, Ebony big butt magazines, and his Air Jordans collection.

Not gonna go in on the dead but man y'all need to get off these internet thought leaders. The second coming of Malcolm X aint on YouTube he's actually on television putting in the real work. He's not recording himself talking out his ass for an hour with no one to challenge his views and then uploading it. He's putting in years gathering intense research and trying to publish a real, peer-reviewed book to be read and criticized through the ages.

There's a reason these cats don't have a legitimate career in anything they espouse and have to turn to social media blogging for their own selective audience. It's a damn hustle of rhetoric and talk, not action or solution. They're all phony. Maybe one day y'all will learn to stop trusting these toxic internet figures.
:mjlol: His estate will eat off YT ad revenue for the foreseeable future. And had he died alone, he would have been found dead days later. He was in the company of a woman when he collapsed. He also has a daughter, mother, and a number of siblings by his rolling stone daddy-- so plenty of family. And the report of his apartment not being in his name is just nobodies not understanding why someone would do that. It was obviously done to keep weirdos from getting his information from a public domain site and stalking him.

Pathetic.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
May other men step up and deliver his message 100 fold :birdman:

Yup...

U have cats on YouTube saying that Kevin Samuels hated black women which isn't true. All he did was gave em constructive criticism. He wasn't being venomous in his delivery like Tommy Sotomayor. U got simps and suckas making comments too like they're gonna get any poosy for being a Resthaven.

Still no one should be wishing death on that man. If he said something, that you disagreed with, unsub and watch something else. A lot of those people who dissed Kevin who felt those razor blades of criticism are used to people coddling em.

:mjtf:

Last edited:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Fam this is such a off base post..first off we don't even know all of the details. Some people said he was alone others said he was with a woman, thats neither here nor there but he was found the same day he died. He wasn't alone, alone is being found in a apartment weeks later because people thought you went missing

"He left nothing of value behind" wrong again...if what you said was true then people wouldn't be talking about his death worldwide. His value is all.over the internet, idk ot just seems like you have a axe to grind towards dude..

The ben Shapiro comments...thats just another assumption

The second coming of Malcolm x....umm yeah times are different now. Malcolm x wouldn't even be Malcolm x of today if he came out. I mean it sounds good that you feel that someone is jn the background conducting research but but like I said..."it sounds good" but it isn't reality its just something you made up in your head. Everyone with a voice uses social media...you aren't going to reach the masses without it. Malcom x ND mlk were in TV giving speeches but you don't think they wouldn't be on social media today?!?!

His career was legitimate...dude was bringing in income so I don't understand when you said his career wasn't legetimate...people interview him, come to him for advice, he is known worldwide off of one thing that he does...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people get on drill rappers from celebrating the death of their opps who they have legit reasons to hate since they've had family members and friends killed by these people, but take pleasure in an old man dying which is going to happen to all of us one of day

shyt is beyond bytch made and never rocked none of this nikka videos, but I didn't hate the nikka