RIP Kevin Samuels

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
What confirmation has there been?

I just looked online and there’s still no definite confirmation

His fans hated my guts in that thread but I actually don’t hate the man, definitely didn’t wish anything bad on him

I hope it ain’t true
I'm still waiting for confirmation myself.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I see all this talk about people talking shyt about him and celebrating his death.

Yet I’ve seen none of that online :unimpressed:

Y’all really milking this, all I see on Twitter are RIP posts and people paying homage.

Dudes take a tweet with 5 likes and run with it :mjlol:
University professors with checkmarks lying on his name and mocking him in death. What are you talking about?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really familiar with his content but from the clips that have been posted here - he seemed to go both at men and women

why is it being framed he hated women particularly?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
My View on the brother

1. Prior to his blow up on social media dude was spot on with the colognes

2. Dude was hard on brothers on telling brothers how you should dressed for careers, how you should approach job interviews and better yourself for quality women… UNLIKE WOMEN, MEN TOOK IN THE ADVICE AND MOVED ON, nobody was upset

AND THEN 2019/2020 HIT AND a few women called in asking how to get a man and Kevin told them the truth on WHAT MEN WANT - COOPERATION, SUBMISSIVENESS AND FEMININITY AND EVERY fukkING SHOW 90% OF THE WOMEN WHEN ASK WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE , THEY ALL SAY “ EDUCATION, THEIR DEGREE, THEIR CAREER, THEIR CAR, THEIR PLACE THEY LIVE AND COOK AND CLEAN”…

not once did u hear a sister in particular say at least one of the things Kevin said a man wants and it turned into the guilt, the shame, the insults towards him

and then u also had the coli and DJ envy types of dudes who fear women and the ones who simp on women come in and bashed on the brother as well

BUT ALL IN ALL RIP TO HOMIE WHO ONLY WANTED TO SEE BLACK PEOPLE BUILD A SOLID RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER INSTEAD OF THIS DELUSIONAL BULLshyt MANY nikkaS WANT TO LIVE…

hope he left his daughter a nice life insurance policy

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
My View on the brother

2. Dude was hard on brothers on telling brothers how you should dressed for careers, how you should approach job interviews and better yourself for quality women… UNLIKE WOMEN, MEN TOOK IN THE ADVICE AND MOVED ON, nobody was upset

AND THEN 2019/2020 HIT AND a few women called in asking how to get a man and Kevin told them the truth on WHAT MEN WANT - COOPERATION, SUBMISSIVENESS AND FEMININITY AND EVERY fukkING SHOW 90% OF THE WOMEN WHEN ASK WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE , THEY ALL SAY “ EDUCATION, THEIR DEGREE, THEIR CAREER, THEIR CAR, THEIR PLACE THEY LIVE AND COOK AND CLEAN”…

not once did u hear a sister in particular say at least one of the things Kevin said a man wants and it turned into the guilt, the shame, the insults towards him

and then u also had the coli and DJ envy types of dudes who fear women and the ones who simp on women come in and bashed on the brother as well

Bingo.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My View on the brother

BUT ALL IN ALL RIP TO HOMIE WHO ONLY WANTED TO SEE BLACK PEOPLE BUILD A SOLID RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER INSTEAD OF THIS DELUSIONAL BULLshyt MANY nikkaS WANT TO LIVE…

hope he left his daughter a nice life insurance policy
The man is literally hated because he wanted black folks to get our shyt together. Let that sink in…

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I had to end my Twitter account after the BS that went on last night.

I can't deal. Usually I can tolerate internet talk, but yesterday was the first time the internet really made me lose my respect. No more. Talking all this craziness about a black elder and the only thing you can say really bad about him is you don't like the way he talked to women.

I'm done. Nope. This shyt gonna really have me looking at people sideways IRL if I keep going :hubie:

RIP King Kevin. I'ma go extra hard in my grind off this.