RIP Kevin Samuels

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I am not trying to act asinine but do you have any concrete evidence of that? All I have seen is black men saying you made your bed now lie in it kind of statements. No one out right celebrating and whooping with joy. I could be wrong though hence why some evidence would be great.

n7dI1jB.png

mq6KLor.png

axLgiQD.png

5jBA1I0.png

sSN6pGj.png

LAypUGG.png

oZQnPlY.png

DZQ3zQ4.png

That ain't even the half of it.

This shyt was jokes to nikkas.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
The entire Kevin Samuel phenomenon is random as fukk to me. His ascension was random. The vitriol toward him was random. His death is random.

If you told me his existence was a Harvard social experiment that ran it's course I'd probably believe it.

Wild times we're in

Yeah, someone assisted his demise outside of his own (ailing) health. Dont ever underestimate the lwngths these feminists will go to kill black men that criticize them. For all we know, they could have laced his weed (or coke?) with fent and make it look like an 'accident'

THIS. And once the shock of his death goes away we need to discuss the phenomenon which was Kevin Samuels. As I said it is almost scripted.

I stumbled upon him ages ago and thought nothing of him then about a year later I came back and he had over 1 million followers, 1 million youtube subscribers and was everywhere. I remember thinking the engagement must be fake but nope all real and suddenly this well dressed middle-aged black man became the consulting godfather.

He single handedly began to create so many cultural and social debates and gained strong influence.

It was very....odd. Extremely fast social and cultural ascension of this unlikely 'father' character who was being heralded and had women and men hanging on his every word. Who WAS this man ?! All we knew was he used to sell perfume...Who WAS he? Where did he come from? Who was he really?

Why were so many people listening to this man? He was a single unmarried older male with no background which we knew of....BUT he was able to genuinely influence social discourse

Then lockdown hit and he BLEW. Everyone hung on his word. Just a few months ago we were commenting on that growth and then..after speaking about health and obese women just like that he just...DIES.

Really? Confirmed by a random screenshot by a random blogger.

Just like that. Of a heart attack of ALL things? After how much he went on about black female obesity, heart disease and all?

The total time frame of this 'experiment' was what? 2 years?

He came mysteriously, his success was mysterious, his background is still not well known and just like that after he caused social disruption he mysteriously dies.

Odd. Bizarre. Weird.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why they’re celebrating.

Holding delusional women accountable for their actions didn’t start with KS and won’t end with him.

Those same delusional women have NO fukkING IDEA that the death of Kevin Samuels is only the beginning of their problems....

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I still remember when Kevin first started, no Black woman caller had any respect for him or any BM. They were rude and was like, you should cater to me

it was chicks in their 20s coming up there straight disrespectful against a 50+ year old man :mjlol:

that shyt was traumatizing to me because I didnt grow up in an environment where you could even raise your voice to an elder black man.

I was like :ohhh: :gladbron:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I'm telling you, those feminists had a hand in this....
Idk if dude is actually dead tho. There’s no real confirmation yet. Only secondhand sources. There’s a reason why no reputable site has reported on it yet.

Dude could be laid up in a hospital bed somewhere still alive for all we know

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you fukked with Kevin, stay off of Twitter. Its so fukking evil over there. Human decency is at an all time low.
I didn't fukk with him or not fukk with him but just even setting my toe in twitter made me cringe. These people are despicable. These lip stick alley scumbags they're the worst people of all time. Rip to the dude im sickened and im going to sleep. Smh

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
dude basically tells them to lose weight and give normal men a try.

its not *that* crazy

especially when you actually open your eyes and see how fat black women are the standard in the black community.

And losing weight equals to longer life. Not a single obese person is healthy after the age if 40. Not one.

If fat black women are normal, then the grim reaper is working overtime, killing younger black women under 60 with ease.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And losing weight equals to longer life. Not a single obese person is healthy after the age if 40. Not one.

If fat black women are normal, then the grim reaper is working overtime, killing younger black women under 60 with ease.
That's for men and women. We all gotta do a better job with our health, myself included.

People gotta remember. Kevin is a cancer survivor. It was a miracle he was alive and doing what he was doing

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
it was chicks in their 20s coming up there straight disrespectful against a 50+ year old man :mjlol:

that shyt was traumatizing to me because I didnt grow up in an environment where you could even raise your voice to an elder black man.

I was like :ohhh: :gladbron:
It was crazy but normal. To me, this guy is what you claim you want and you still rude to him. LMAO! That part did change over time. I am not sure that's due to them knowing he don't play that or his celebrity