RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as someone who has seen a few methods of growing... and dealt with my share of variety...

this shyt ain't natural bro. "potential?" you're manipulating these plants into becoming stronger than need be, without studying the effects of how stronger weed affects our bodies. THC is a byproduct of a plants own defense mechanism, it keeps bugs away. y'all keep playing God and claiming this weed is better for you when you're simply creating imbalanced plants.

i really don't know what you're implying :dwillhuh: are you we're negatively affective our bodies by growing/smoking stronger bud?

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
The best weed is grown indoors. No need for pesticides.

exactly, that's part of the reason why the older generation was smoking inherently inferior bud.

100% false. Thc maturation under the sun can not be replicated under any indoor light. Indoor provides 1 thing over outdoor, a controlled environment.

I swear you nikkas dont know shyt about cannabis. Just stop.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
word, he couldnt experience all the pesticides :francis:
y'all nikkas is tripping

first off... knowing how to grow weed... i can tell you there's no pesticides you want to be spraying on good weed that you'll be inhaling into your lungs

what is used is nutrients.. to grow larger plants.. and these are designed in each stage to give only the nutrients that an outside plant would get anyway.. most are organic too..

then we talking potency.. i been to jamaica... yes it's good weed even though it look like our dirt.. but to think whatever bob and them nikkas was smoking... is somehow comparable to genetically designed and hybrid plants of today :mjlol:

these nikkas are in labs, splicing together plants.. taking only the best of the best and cloning them to keep seed strains alive, while experimenting with combining them with other best of the bests... to make even better and higher THC grade plants

y'all think that dirt up there is fukking with:

cream-of-the-crop-frisian-dew-seeds_500.jpg

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
100% false. Thc maturation under the sun can not be replicated under any indoor light. Indoor provides 1 thing over outdoor, a controlled environment.

You realize almost all the bud you buy legally is grown indoors? It's also some of the most potent on the market. Legal or illegal.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

test the thc content of the same genetics, indoor vs outdoor; i bet your indoor will win.

growing in a controlled climate maximizes a buds potential. dudes claim growing outdoor is king, but then when we see your bud. it's got mold, insect feces, eggs, dirt, hair, seeds, bud rot, etc. y'all can keep that outdoor shyt :camby:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly!

They are ignoring how different spectrums of light effect the plant. The sun gives off these spectrums differently, at different locations, and at different times in the day. Also, the different soils effect how the plant grows, and its profile. I remember seeing a test showing different mineral ratios gave different profiles from the same plant cutting. One was high in thc, the other higher in cbd, and some cbn.

I do believe you can get just as good bud inside, but too many people have no idea how to do this. They just assume because the bud is fresh, and green, its the best, and most potent.

jjj123

Daps
these nikkas are in labs, splicing together plants.. taking only the best of the best and cloning them to keep seed strains alive, while experimenting with combining them with other best of the bests... to make even better and higher THC grade plants

y'all think that dirt up there is fukking with:

cream-of-the-crop-frisian-dew-seeds_500.jpg

nikka you need to fukking stop. No1 is splicing genetics in the cannabis community. Cloning doesnt keep seed lines alive. Experimenting how nikka cuz u know nothing about that and thc isnt the end all be all of cannabis.

Im pulling all cards on any1 spewing bullshyt about cannabis...

That "dirt" as u call it mayb better, lmao u posted a pic of frisian dew by dutch passion. Tell me what's the genetic lineage of that strain? What type of selections were made for the seedline to be created. Is it stable? What climate is the strain best for. What high type does it have? What traits do the parents possess?

Card pulled whos next...

Last edited:

jjj123

Daps
You realize almost all the bud you buy legally is grown indoors? It's also some of the most potent on the market. Legal or illegal.

Tf that gotta do with my point? Potency isnt everything u newb.

U nikkas is really in here talking about cannabis like you know a few things when yall dont know shyt...

:russ:

jjj123

Daps
test the thc content of the same genetics, indoor vs outdoor; i bet your indoor will win.

growing in a controlled climate maximizes a buds potential. dudes claim growing outdoor is king, but then when we see your bud. it's got mold, insect feces, eggs, dirt, hair, seeds, bud rot, etc. y'all can keep that outdoor shyt :camby:

Thc isnt the only thing in cannabis to affect the high. Theres multiple cannabinoids and terpenes that affect high quality.

Growing an indica dominant variety in a humid climate will definitely get u mold/bud rot. Seeds are from hermies or male pollen which can happen indoors. Looks like u dont know much about cannabis either.

Card revoked...

Explain what else is important other than taste and potency.

Terpene profile, thc bulb quality, quality of high, type of high, growability, vigour, genetic traits...

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Thc isnt the only thing in cannabis to affect the high. Theres multiple cannabinoids and terpenes that affect high quality.

Growing an indica dominant variety in a humid climate will definitely get u mold/bud rot. Seeds are from hermies or male pollen which can happen indoors. Looks like u dont know much about cannabis either.

Card revoked...

Terpene profile, thc bulb quality, quality of high, type of high, growability, vigour, genetic traits...

Ok. So are you really trying to say that none of that can be achieved at high levels with an indoor grow operation? I know for a fact you get different highs with different indoor strains.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you're more likely to catch hermies in outdoor from traveling pollen :camby: you can grow satvia dominant strains indoor as well, if you've up for the powerbill. the only reason one grows outdoor is because it's cheaper. free sunlight and larger yields. so like i said, you can keep your weathered, bug infested, moldy, dirty weed.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're more likely to catch hermies in outdoor from traveling pollen :camby: you can grow satvia dominant strains indoor as well, if you've up for the powerbill. the only reason one grows outdoor is because it's cheaper. free sunlight and larger yields. so like i said, you can keep your weathered, bug infested, moldy, dirty weed.
Hermaphrodites come from stress, most of the time, not pollen. Where did you get that from?