RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Ok. So are you really trying to say that none of that can be achieved at high levels with an indoor grow operation? I know for a fact you get different highs with different indoor strains.

you're more likely to catch hermies in outdoor from traveling pollen :camby: you can grow satvia dominant strains indoor as well, if you've up for the powerbill. the only reason one grows outdoor is because it's cheaper. free sunlight and larger yields. so like i said, you can keep your weathered, bug infested, moldy, dirty weed.

You can not replicate the sun. I dont need to go any further on this. Its clear you have little to no knowledge or experience with cannabis. Even indoor growers know outdoor done right is 100% always better than indoor.

Lol @ u fukking idiots thinking fake light produces better product. Indoor growing started out of pure convenience and safety. Indoor grown bananas r better than ones grown in their original tropical climate now too huh?

That super controlled environment is healthy? Lot of indoor bred varieties cant even survive outdoors due to having a controlled environment during selection and crossing. Plenty of strains that are bred to deal with harsh climates so ur points are hella moot.

Keep exposing yallselves. Its clear you dont know shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hermaphrodites come from stress, most of the time, not pollen. Where did you get that from?
so what stress causes so much outdoor bud to be so seedy?

maybe outdoor growers would be able to fetch more per unit if it weren't hermied

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can not replicate the sun. I dont need to go any further on this. Its clear you have little to no knowledge or experience with cannabis. Even indoor growers know outdoor done right is 100% always better than indoor.

Lol @ u fukking idiots thinking fake light produces better product. Indoor growing started out of pure convenience and safety. Indoor grown bananas r better than ones grown in their original tropical climate now too huh?

That super controlled environment is healthy? Lot of indoor bred varieties cant even survive outdoors due to having a controlled environment during selection and crossing. Plenty of strains that are bred to deal with harsh climates so ur points are hella moot.

Keep exposing yallselves. Its clear you dont know shyt.
so you like smoking dirt, hair, bugs, feces, and mold?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

maybe outdoor growers would be able to fetch more per unit if it weren't hermied
Hermaphrodites, have nothing to do with a seeded plant:wtf:

The reason why outdoor may have more seeds is because pollen got to the plant. Do you know what a hermaphrodite plant is?

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps

Its improperly grown and usually male plants arent culled. Lol so u smoke some outdoor regs and think u know what outdoor is about. Such nerve.

so you like smoking dirt, hair, bugs, feces, and mold?

Feces? Dirt? Hair? Bugs? Never ever had this issue with high end outdoor. Mold is from improper strain selection for the climate.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hermaphrodites, have nothing to do with a seeded plant:wtf:

The reason why outdoor may have more seeds is because pollen got to the plant. Do you know what a hermaphrodite plant is?

i just said it was from traveling pollen :what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its improperly grown and usually male plants arent culled. Lol so u smoke some outdoor regs and think u know what outdoor is about. Such nerve.

i've never come across outdoor that didn't havet poor trim, evidence of bugs/mold, and seeds. hell, even greenhouse is iffy. outdoors just cant match the conditions of a well prepped indoor climate

Feces? Dirt? Hair? Bugs? Never ever had this issue with high end outdoor. Mold is from improper strain selection for the climate.

high end outdoor, that's like an oxymoron :dead: outdoor is low end by default, which is why no one would ever pay indoor prices for outdoor bud

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would feces be on the plant? It grows upwards:comeon:
outdoor bud is notorious for being riddled with bug eggs and feces, along with dirt, hair and other contaminants you dont want to inhale.

go ahead, get your precious outdoor bud tested. it wouldn't pass the bar

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never come across outdoor that didn't havet poor trim, evidence of bugs/mold, and seeds. hell, even greenhouse is iffy. outdoors just cant match the conditions of a well prepped indoor climate

high end outdoor, that's like an oxymoron :dead: outdoor is low end by default, which is why no one would ever pay indoor prices for outdoor bud
Everyone knows Hawaii has some of the WORLDS best herb, and that is outdoor grown. Just stop it man.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you sound like one of these older outdoor growers. i'll be damned if i'm putting a nail through my main stem, or adding dirty pennies to my reservoir :heh:

also, doing those methods will not change the genetics of the plant. if its a low thc seed or clone, stressing it out wont suddenly make it jump 10 fold in resin production
You know more than the marijuana growers bible. Okay.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can have a seeded plant, that isn't a hermaphrodite. You don't know about growing herb man, stop playing. This is the first thing you learn when you want to grow sensimillia:why:

you can have a seeded plant that isn't a hermie, and? my original point was growing outdoors can pollinate your plant a lot easier than it would in an indoor environment. true or false>

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
outdoor bud is notorious for being riddled with bug eggs and feces, along with dirt, hair and other contaminants you dont want to inhale.

go ahead, get your precious outdoor bud tested. it wouldn't pass the bar
That's on the grower, not just because it's outdoor. Indoor can have the same thing. Any grower knows this.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can have a seeded plant that isn't a hermie, and? my original point was growing outdoors can pollinate your plant a lot easier than it would in an indoor environment. true or false>
If you don't get rid of the males, but that is with any grow.