RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's on the grower, not just because it's outdoor. Indoor can have the same thing. Any grower knos this.

it's on the grower :heh: you're growing outside, you cant avoid bugs anymore than you can avoid pollen. pull out a microscope on any outdoor bud and you'll find evidence of containments.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to all you outdoor champions, if outdoor is so great. why are people paying almost twice as much for indoor bud?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's on the grower :heh: you're growing outside, you cant avoid bugs anymore than you can avoid pollen. pull out a microscope on any outdoor bud and you'll find evidence of containments.
My man, all you need is some neem or some type of surfacant that prevents the bug from breathing. And pollen can be avoided by taking out the male plants. How do you think sensimillia was created?

I can tell your bud probably has spider mite eggs all over it, and you think it's the trichomes:damn:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to all you outdoor champions, if outdoor is so great. why are people paying almost twice as much for indoor bud?
That depends on who grew it, and its quality. Like I wrote Hawaii has some of the best, and you will pay for it. You just got played.

This hawaiian, outdoor herb is so beautiful
1427-hawaii2.jpg

1427-hawaii4.jpg

1427-hawaii6.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My man, all you need is some neem or some type of surfacant that prevents the big from breathing. And pollen can be avoided by taking out the male plants. How do you think sensimillia was created?

I can tell your bud probably has spider mite eggs all over it, and you think it's the trichomes:damn:

oh stop, neem oil aint fighting offl bugs like that. poor outdoor growers out here drenching their bud in neem during flower, only to still catch mites, aphids and caterpillars. :dead: not to mention all that spraying just attracts more dirt, hair, and other containments to your bud.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh stop, neem oil aint fighting offl bugs like that. poor outdoor growers out here drenching their bud in neem during flower, only to still catch mites, aphids and caterpillars. :dead: not to mention all that spraying just attracts more dirt, hair, and other containments to your bud.
You don't just use the neem oil, you have to mix it with a surfacant. I would tell you more but it ain't even worth it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
be weed critics/scientists/mathematicians/historians/connoisseurs/journalists/appraisers/cultivators/inventors/pioneers but never learn to put those brains to better use brehs.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps

Looks and looks alone. Outdoor wont produce that pretty glisten indoor lighting can.

Grow terribly selected strains not resistant to mites/insects and mold and wonder y u have problems brehs...

Like i said theres more potency and taste. Growability is very important. Ppl just pic any seedline to fukk with like a jackass cuz "omg breh its so loud". Its like getting a chihuahua for a guard dog lol...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks and looks alone. Outdoor wont produce that pretty glisten indoor lighting can.

nah, its not just looks. it's also smell, taste, and its less damaging than your dirt weed.

Grow terribly selected strains not resistant to mites/insects and mold and wonder y u have problems brehs...

Like i said theres more potency and taste. Growability is very important. Ppl just pic any seedline to fukk with like a jackass cuz "omg breh its so loud". Its like getting a chihuahua for a guard dog lol...
excuses. how put yall put up or shut up. post pics of all this great outdoor bud you've grown

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all that looks like shyt compared to some MEDIOCRE indoor :laff:

X483Nbl.jpg

:blessed:
It's just shiny. That comes from light reflecting off the trichomes. The Hawaiian looks better overall. Most of those trichomes are just full of terpenes, and you got fooled. All these growers do is pump the plant full of carbs, like molasses, to get plump trichomes. It doesn't mean it's potent, just tasty.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
all that looks like shyt compared to some MEDIOCRE indoor :laff:

X483Nbl.jpg

:blessed:

Looks. But if we take a microscope to the bud i guatentee you the trich density field on the ourdoor bud is better than the indoor. While the indoor has more stalk denisty. Which makes it look better. A perfect example of this is a strain called triangle aka the white. Looks so frosty, but under the scope its all stalk not thc