RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
That cannabis i can guarantee you has a better high than over 90% of the modern "loud" strains.

Genetic selection if most hybrid varieties has been geared to traits for smell and potency instead of growability and character.

You dont know much about cannabis which is obvious. Just know that the ppl who grow these modern strains and produce multiple modern hybrids, would give their wife for authentic unadulterated old world genetics.

Also cannabis ends up looking like that due to harvest, packaging, and/or environment.

I am the cannabis cowboy, come fukk wit ya boy. I can teach u plenty bout this game...

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That cannabis i can guarantee you has a better high than over 90% of the modern "loud" strains.

Genetic selection if most hybrid varieties has been geared to traits for smell and potency instead of growability and character.

You dont know much about cannabis which is obvious. Just know that the ppl who grow these modern strains and produce multiple modern hybrids, would give their wife for authentic unadulterated old world genetics.

Also cannabis ends up looking like that due to harvest, packaging, and/or environment.

I am the cannabis cowboy, come fukk wit ya boy. I can teach u plenty bout this game...
post something

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

True. Most people now never had a true sativa because herb now is mixed with indica for fast growth, and thicker buds. Most people won't want a true sativa if they see it because it's so thin, and doesn't have bag appeal. Plus, being that they never had it, they might not even believe you if you tell them its just weed because they will be tripping balls if they puff too much.

If anyone knows someone with their own grow, and has the time to grow a sativa, treat that person special. There is a big difference from herb grown for commercial reasons, and herb grown for personal use.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

please tell me how you know this??....cause I've been doing this for a long ass time and right now it sounds like you are talking out your ass....

jjj123

Daps
please tell me how you know this??....cause I've been doing this for a long ass time and right now it sounds like you are talking out your ass....

Refer to dj short or neville, even tomhill. Cannabis have been extensively selected for mainly potency, which has locked out alot of traits for character of high. Sativa and indica variates both alike have lost their magic due to poor selection over decades. This is well known amongst breeders, not seed chuckers.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Refer to dj short or neville, even tomhill. Cannabis have been extensively selected for mainly potency, which has locked out alot of traits for character of high. Sativa and indica variates both alike have lost their magic due to poor selection over decades. This is well known amongst breeders, not seed chuckers.
I know dj short personally....just answer the question....

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why does it have to be stronger? People here said they smoked the jamaican herb and it was pretty strong.
In my opinion the moment they bred to be something else it became a hybrid mutant

new growers mixed genetics from buds in different regions. they transformed the culture of growing outdoors to growing indoors with hydroponics, targeted nutrients and strict care. it's not like growers created unnatural hybrids, they just brought the best out of a plants potential

as someone who has seen a few methods of growing... and dealt with my share of variety...

this shyt ain't natural bro. "potential?" you're manipulating these plants into becoming stronger than need be, without studying the effects of how stronger weed affects our bodies. THC is a byproduct of a plants own defense mechanism, it keeps bugs away. y'all keep playing God and claiming this weed is better for you when you're simply creating imbalanced plants.

jjj123

Daps
post something

...i alrdy did breh.

True. Most people now never had a true sativa because herb now is mixed with indica for fast growth, and thicker buds. Most people won't want a true sativa if they see it because it's so thin, and doesn't have bag appeal. Plus, being that they never had it, they might not even believe you if you tell them its just weed because they will be tripping balls if they puff too much.

If anyone knows someone with their own grow, and has the time to grow a sativa, treat that person special. There is a big difference from herb grown for commercial reasons, and herb grown for personal use.

True but this goes beyond sativa vs indica. Thats another discussion. Cannabis breeding is a science. And alot of ppl arent breeders, theyre pollen chuckers. They have no understanding of the passing of traits, closure of traits, generational adaptations due to enviroment, i could go on and on. Alot of the cannabis we smoke is like a $5 bottle at the store. And im even talking these designer modern strains. There is no proper selection involved...

jjj123

Daps
I know dj short personally....just answer the question....

I just did, if u know him then u know exactly what i am talking about since he wrote plenty of articles for cc about cannabis lacking chatacter.

Im calling u fraudulent. U know him cause u met him at one of his stands and got seeds/mother cuts off him? Or know him personally as you b up in his mother and father room?

If u really do know him ask him exactly what i said or google his material. He will tell you the same thing because thats exactly how his lines are bred. Its what they are praised for, quality and character over plain potency...

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
as someone who has seen a few methods of growing... and dealt with my share of variety...

this shyt ain't natural bro. "potential?" you're manipulating these plants into becoming stronger than need be, without studying the effects of how stronger weed affects our bodies. THC is a byproduct of a plants own defense mechanism, it keeps bugs away. y'all keep playing God and claiming this weed is better for you when you're simply creating imbalanced plants.
All this "more thc" ad sounds like a scam tbh. It reminds me those extra large size mc donald's used to have. For the usual customer it looks pretty good but for people on the outside they can see it's not a bit healthy for the body.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I just did, if u know him then u know exactly what i am talking about since he wrote plenty of articles for cc about cannabis lacking chatacter.

Im calling u fraudulent. U know him cause u met him at one of his stands and got seeds/mother cuts off him? Or know him personally as you b up in his mother and father room?

If u really do know him ask him exactly what i said or google his material. He will tell you the same thing because thats exactly how his lines are bred. Its what they are praised for, quality and character over plain potency...
You just sound like someone who reads alot and really doesn't have a fukking clue on how this shyt works.....I highly doubt you have grown anything in your life...you were already fraud in my eyes after making that outrageous claim you did...I bet you're just some punk ass kid anyway...when you do this for a living and run 3 shops of your own and have multiple grow sites....come holler at me....