RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All this "more thc" ad sounds like a scam tbh. It reminds me those extra large size mc donald's used to have. For the usual customer it looks pretty good but for people on the outside they can see it's not a bit healthy for the body.
it's not difficult to produce more thc in plants. it's as simple as putting a nail through a stem, or a dirty penny into the dirt its in (marijuana growers bible), it's a self defense mechanism. if the plant believes itself to be under attack, it will produce more.

but agreed. smoking those super duper strains in excess is :scusthov:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
You just like someone who reads alot and really doesn't have a fukking clue on how this shyt works.....I highly doubt you have grown anything in your life...you were already fraud in my eyes after making that outrageous claim you did...I bet you're just some punk ass kid anyway...when you do this for a living and run 3 shops of your own and have multiple grow sites....come holler at me....

Dodge much?

Outrageous yet dj short breeds his strains on the exact premise i told you of quality and character over potency. Im done with you breh...

Just cause u run shops dont mean shyt to me. I care about breeding not ur pollen chucking for a $. Gtfoh nikka...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Dodge much?

Outrageous yet dj short breeds his strains on the exact premise i told you of quality and character over potency. Im done with you breh...

Just cause u run shops dont mean shyt to me. I care about breeding not ur pollen chucking for a $. Gtfoh nikka...
Dj has already said the strains of today are stronger...he just believes the strains were better back then especially when it comes to sativas....that's all a matter of opinion...and I've argued it with him many times....especially when he couldnt handle one of my batches of Sour diesel...like I said before you just read to much and really don't know shyt....

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dj has already said the strains of today are stronger...he just believes the strains were better back then especially when it comes to sativas....that's all a matter of opinion...and I've argued it with him many times....especially when he couldnt handle one of my batches of Sour diesel...like I said before you just read to much and really don't know shyt....
I'm not disagreeing, but do you really think sativas are better now?

BTW, you and @jjj123 are agreeing with each other. He stated strains were better back then, not because of potency, but because of character.

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm not disagreeing, but do you really think sativas are better now?
How old are you? And what sativas have you really smoked?...I'm 35...and I think sativas are a hell of alot better than they were years ago...I'm about potency and taste...I have smoked some dirt ass sativas before that have given me a great high...but none come close to anything I've smoked grown organically....

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you? And what sativas have you really smoked?...I'm 35...and I think sativas are a hell of alot better than they were years ago...I'm about potency and taste...I have smoked some dirt ass sativas before that have given me a great high...but none come close to anything I've smoked grown organically....

What does sativas being organically have to do with what I asked you?

Again, in NYC it was all about your connect, and Jamaicans kept good sativas, if you had the proper connect. Trinidadians had red weed. Again, it was about the connect.

Also, where is this excellent sativa at, because I have yet to find people willing to wait 6 months, and suffer low flower production when they can go with hybrids, and indicas for large productions, quick growth, and make fast money.

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

What does sativas being organically have to do with what I asked you?

Again, in NYC it was all about your connect, and Jamaicans kept good sativas, if you had the proper connect. Trinidadians had red weed. Again, it was about the connect.

Also, where is this excellent sativa at, because I have yet to find people willing to wait 6 months, and suffer low flower production when they can go with hybrids, and indicas for large!productions, and make money.
Sativa's being grown organically has everything to do what with you asked me...your question "do you really think sativas are better now?"....weed organically grown and properly cured is top notch...you are only two years older than me and if you really think the weed we use to smoke back in the early 90's is better??....I don't know what to tell you?...the taste and potency of sativas today are a hell of alot better....if you want a faster grow invest in some CO2....

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sativa's being grown organically has everything to do what with you asked me...your question "do you really think sativas are better now?"....weed organically grown and properly cured is top notch...you are only two years older than me and if you really think the weed we use to smoke back in the early 90's is better??....I don't know what to tell you?...the taste and potency of sativas today are a hell of alot better....if you want a faster grow invest in some CO2....
Nah, I didn't say it was better, I said it was the same as far as potency IF you had the right connect. Herb now is better as far as all the flavors, and being easy to get, but that's it.

C02 isn't going to speed it up like that,. It helps but its just going to make it more big, and we both know how big sativas can get. I know a little trick that keeps them small, and that means a fast grow, but that is my little secret. If I could get in a legal state, I can really show y'all some true sativas, but they will still not be equivalent to a personal grow, because it costs too much for certain things.

Maybe one day we will meet. Where are you?

jjj123

Daps

Bro u make no sense. Organic vs inorganic has nothing to do with the character and quality of high of certain strains/landraces/extinct lines. There are less than 5 pure sativa breeders. Since sam the skunkman popularized the indicaxsativa cross, 80%+ sativa dominant lines have been damn near nonexistent.

jjj123

Daps

Once again u make no sense 91 chem skunk va from which ur sour diesel spawned from thar dj short "supposedly" couldnt smoke is from 1991. And is one of the most potent indica smokes in the modern cannabis world.

Taste and potency, thats all bro. Nothing else is better about modern cannabis. Not the growth traits, sex/intersex traits, variability in the seedline, thc bulb quality, or character of high which is most important. The selection of pollen chuckers has been geared towards quanity, faster harvest times, potency, and smell (which translates to taste). Like a bunch of mutt cats, which is nothing like a finely selected breed. A street cat vs a Siamese. Thats the weed ur dealing with and u dont even know it which is the sad part.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's not difficult to produce more thc in plants. it's as simple as putting a nail through a stem, or a dirty penny into the dirt its in (marijuana growers bible), it's a self defense mechanism. if the plant believes itself to be under attack, it will produce more.

but agreed. smoking those super duper strains in excess is :scusthov:
you sound like one of these older outdoor growers. i'll be damned if i'm putting a nail through my main stem, or adding dirty pennies to my reservoir :heh:

also, doing those methods will not change the genetics of the plant. if its a low thc seed or clone, stressing it out wont suddenly make it jump 10 fold in resin production