RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
93wr.png

STOP

:dead::diabetes:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I had herb that looked JUST LIKE THAT, and never been high like that. I had herb from both sides of Canada, Mexico, California, NYC, and parts of the south. NONE of them hit me like that dirt herb did. I'm still looking for it, but can't find it:mjcry:

Don't always go by looks.
Went to Jamaica and had the same. nikka drove me in the HILLS with my girl, for a moment I was:patrice: but he brought bushels of some dark shyt that stuck me to my seat.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had herb that looked JUST LIKE THAT, and never been high like that. I had herb from both sides of Canada, Mexico, California, NYC, and parts of the south. NONE of them hit me like that dirt herb did. I'm still looking for it, but can't find it:mjcry:

Don't always go by looks.
you was smoking doodoo

thc is tested stronger now than in recent generations

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
full of chemicals how? an organic, indoor, hydroponic grow is much cleaner than bud nikkas smoked in the 60s-70s
Why do you people always need stuff with different colors/smell/size? I'm not talking only about weed but fruits, vegetables, meat, etc...
I'm just saying some people don't mind having the "normal" version of things. And yes, it is inorganic, original weed looks different than what you nikkas smoke.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
These Rastas don't fukk with the loud. 4th of july I was smoking with my man in his backyard and his neighbor rolled down the window and started accusing us of smoking "poison" :pachaha:

some old head over there talking about how he used to smoke that acupulco gold....:laff: ok pops.
hahahahaha, should have invited the neighbour down.