RIP Damn My Boy Bob Marley didnt get a chance to experience THE LOUD. He was smokin on fufu

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to Jamaica and had the same. nikka drove me in the HILLS with my girl, for a moment I was:patrice: but he brought bushels of some dark shyt that stuck me to my seat.

Same here bro. Sat there for a minute wondering if I had picked the wrong set of nikkas to carry me waayyy into the bush!

Good weed though :blessed:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you people always need stuff with different colors/smell/size? I'm not talking only about weed but fruits, vegetables, meat, etc...
I'm just saying some people don't mind having the "normal" version of things. And yes, it is inorganic, original weed looks different than what you nikkas smoke.

bruh, what i said has nothing to do with normality. i'm saying bud has been bred to be stronger, more potent and better tasting now, than it was 30-40 yrs ago.

an og by todays standards would smack them old school hippies on their ass.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
them tropical trees will have you tappin into other realms,smoked some shyt that looked similar to that in Colombia out of a potato and lightweight felt like thy twas on some booms,the edibulls had me on time lock,made the flight back to Babel-On the best flight thy ever undertook,slept like a bambino..:ahh:

the crazy shyt is tis so plentiful out thurr that after smoking/in general they just throw the weed away after..

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
bruh, what i said has nothing to do with normality. i'm saying bud has been bred to be stronger, more potent and better tasting now, than it was 30-40 yrs ago.

Why does it have to be stronger? People here said they smoked the jamaican herb and it was pretty strong.
In my opinion the moment they bred to be something else it became a hybrid mutant :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does it have to be stronger? People here said they smoked the jamaican herb and it was pretty strong.
In my opinion the moment they bred to be something else it became a hybrid mutant :manny:
new growers mixed genetics from buds in different regions. they transformed the culture of growing outdoors to growing indoors with hydroponics, targeted nutrients and strict care. it's not like growers created unnatural hybrids, they just brought the best out of a plants potential

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
new growers mixed genetics from buds in different regions. they transformed the culture of growing outdoors to growing indoors with hydroponics, targeted nutrients and strict care. it's not like growers created unnatural hybrids, they just brought the best out of a plants potential
That sounds unhealthy :huhldup:
Keep that unnatural shyt to yourself :heh:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how did it taste, smell, and smoke?
It didn't have any flavor really. The smoke was kinda smooth. The high was crazy. On the second puff,it felt like my brain was floating in my head. I thought it was me, until my friend said the same thing. We went walking around my way, and I had some music playing, but as I was puffing, I got lost into the music, and forgot where I was. It wasn't scary, just dreamy. When my friend ask me where were we going, that is when I "woke" up, and we did what we had to do.

Best smoke I ever had:to:

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you was smoking doodoo

thc is tested stronger now than in recent generations
No it wasn't. I had hash home made from a vaporizer which means it was ULTRA clean. It was oil like. I've had hash from Morocco. I've had the best herb from Canada, here, and mexico,. NOTHING HAS COME CLOSE TO THAT HERB. They look, and taste better but not the same high.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't know about the 70's, but in NYC in the '90's, if you had the proper connect shyt was just as potent. Now, its just more available and there are more flavors, nothing else is different.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had herb that looked JUST LIKE THAT, and never been high like that. I had herb from both sides of Canada, Mexico, California, NYC, and parts of the south. NONE of them hit me like that dirt herb did. I'm still looking for it, but can't find it:mjcry:

Don't always go by looks.

Blue goo is like that