Ricochet rumored to be leaving WWE

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
He's a waste of air time. I used to think the muscle bound wrestlers were ruining the product but these "athlete" wrestlers are even worse.:russ:
giphy.gif

:mjgrin:
704de-15632521536354-800.jpg

:snoop:
a8c4c3baecd082a2-600x338.gif

:mjpls:
it7xrxwdpww31.jpg

t4EZtA.gif

:bryan::mjpls:

Why does he have to get his cock damn near pressed against another man's butt just to feel pain? What type of move is that.:mindblown:
5dd06763a61d7a283e3675f17adc7780.jpg

Every move counts, right?:bryan:
giphy.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I never thought Ricochet and Nakamura could be turned into losers. Those dudes were so legit coming out of the indies/Japan and the WWE instantly shined a spotlight on their weaknesses and negates their strengths. How does the “grandest stage of them all” do that??

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
S
Technically....

He was an Indie/NJPW/LU guy WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY before he came and was ruined buy the E.

So leaving he wont be a WWE GUY, he's just gonna go back to what he was previously and its fair game.
Did you miss where he said he’s Not leaving. I know you were a LU Stan now you a AEW bet you salivating waiting for the chance to watch him do floppy shyt but nah keep watching him on raw and mostly on main event :shaq: join the winning side Breh time to join the empire . Look in your heart you want flippy shyt

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
tenor.gif

Dude couldn't hack it in the wwe so he going somewhere else where he can be a big fish in a small pond.

Sooner or later we gon have to talk about these dudes not being as raw as people think they are.
:cape:For Vince I see he was fine in NXT
Blame the talent and not the man with the book who constantly stop and start people push or like a kid who gets a new toy then gets tired quickly

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
S

Did you miss where he said he’s Not leaving. I know you were a LU Stan now you a AEW bet you salivating waiting for the chance to watch him do floppy shyt but nah keep watching him on raw and mostly on main event :shaq: join the winning side Breh time to join the empire . Look in your heart you want flippy shyt

Rusev said he wasn’t leaving too when rumors came out that he wanted to leave:patrice:

The Revival shut down rumors that they wanted to leave and even outright lied to the fans when Meltzer exposed they tried to quit as champs after a Raw:mjgrin:

Jericho said he’d NEVER leave the WWE or work for another company in the states

They all gotta say what they gotta say while they on contract:skip:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude voice is in the same vail as Mysterio & Jeff Hardy to me and they had no problem getting pushed
So the voice thing is bullshyt
Rey Mysterio got pushed after a decade of legendary performances in a promotion WWE recognized as major and it still took Eddie Guerrero dying for them to put him in the main event
Jeff Hardy got pushed after jumping off of ladders to kill himself to get incredibly over within the WWE

i agree they are probably in the same vein promo wise, but they had different clout with the WWE audience and with vince lol.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:cape:For Vince I see he was fine in NXT
Blame the talent and not the man with the book who constantly stop and start people push or like a kid who gets a new toy then gets tired quickly

Just saw some shyt that Bray put over his brother Bo and said Bo’s a better wrestler than him.

But Vince the man with the Book won’t even give him a chance to showcase his talent.

Yea that “it’s the wrestlers fault” shyt is BS

Just 6 months ago that New Mexican wrestler had next and was the next Eddie. Now he can even get a skit backstage :russ: