Ricochet rumored to be leaving WWE

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Then why do people want to measure success like a sport? Especially get all heated over wins and losses.

The PC opened in July 2013;

People who came out the PC
  • Madcap Moss (2014)
  • Mandy Rose (2015)
  • Lacey Evans (2016)
  • Raquel Rodriguez (2016)
  • Mansoor (2023)
  • Odyssey Jones (2019)
  • (Who Hotta) Top Dolla (Holla, Holla) (2020)
  • Adonis (2018)
  • Creed Brothers (2020), (2021)
  • Katana Chance (2017)
I just randomly picked these people between 2013-2021 (just to be fair).

How would you judge them--completely cutting out their NXT career (because the point isn't to have a great NXT career)???

I looked again and the PC barely giving us Tag Team champions.

Yes, there's stand outs like Bianca (2016), Bayley (2013). Becky wrestled damn year ten years before she got to WWE.

Sasha technically is pre-PC, also.

Okay, you can't have the standard to be a multi-media superstar like The Rock. Again, cool. But, there's a reason ppl like Seth, Roman, John Cena, The Rock are still BY FAR the biggest names in wrestling.

Again, I'm not giving the Performance Center a F. But, it's definitely not looking good if we find out how much it cost to run it.

I'm not saying the WWE can't train people to wrestle, I'm saying the PC style of training ain't producing enough to claim it's this awesome system.

10 stars in 11 years ain't a good ratio.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The PC opened in July 2013;

People who came out the PC
  • Madcap Moss (2014)
  • Mandy Rose (2015)
  • Lacey Evans (2016)
  • Raquel Rodriguez (2016)
  • Mansoor (2023)
  • Odyssey Jones (2019)
  • (Who Hotta) Top Dolla (Holla, Holla) (2020)
  • Adonis (2018)
  • Creed Brothers (2020), (2021)
  • Katana Chance (2017)
I just randomly picked these people between 2013-2021 (just to be fair).

How would you judge them--completely cutting out their NXT career (because the point isn't to have a great NXT career)???

I looked again and the PC barely giving us Tag Team champions.

Yes, there's stand outs like Bianca (2016), Bayley (2013). Becky wrestled damn year ten years before she got to WWE.

Sasha technically is pre-PC, also.

Okay, you can't have the standard to be a multi-media superstar like The Rock. Again, cool. But, there's a reason ppl like Seth, Roman, John Cena, The Rock are still BY FAR the biggest names in wrestling.

Again, I'm not giving the Performance Center a F. But, it's definitely not looking good if we find out how much it cost to run it.

I'm not saying the WWE can't train people to wrestle, I'm saying the PC style of training ain't producing enough to claim it's this awesome system.

10 stars in 11 years ain't a good ratio.

I don't want to inject myself too much into this conversation

But must not forget about the fact that the god Chad Gable was a product of the PC center too

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The point of the PC/NXT/WWE's farm systems of the past is to get the talent ready for the main roster. Simple, point blank. Those are the words from HBK.

The whole measure of success thing is mark wrestling fan talk.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don't want to inject myself too much into this conversation

But must not forget about the fact that the god Chad Gable was a product of the PC center too

We can play the game of "_______ went thru the PC, tho," but, I can always say; Chad was in the same class as Dana Brooke, CJ Perry, Enzo Amore (who straight up says he can't wrestle), dudes like Bull Dempsey, Mojo Rawley, Buddy Murphy, and Baron Corbin.

I think the convo is getting out of hand because we arguing if they PC can teach ppl to actually get in the ring.

No, that's not my issue. Yes, some of the great talents have gone through it. That's also not a argument.

This started with a tweet that reads "Don't ever question if the PC works ever again" over a video of two women doing flips and rolls.

:yeshrug: They was prolly doing that before they even got in the WWE.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The point of the PC/NXT/WWE's farm systems of the past is to get the talent ready for the main roster. Simple, point blank. Those are the words from HBK.

The whole measure of success thing is mark wrestling fan talk.

Then why are you going back and forth :russ: if all you care about is them getting to the main roster?

That's my point, we're having two totally different conversations.