Daps
Rick O’Shea and Matt sydal tag team match playa :mjgrin:
Rick O’ Shea debuting at #30 in the battle royal
0b1769d36aa567b8-600x338.gif

:mjgrin:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Get this Nunchuk fakkit the fukk outta here and take all of them flippy floppy wrestlers and that smiley fakkit Orion Crews can go too.:pacspit:

Those fags are the reason nobody new is invested with the current product. Before the Rona I coundn't even stomach 5 minutes of the show. Just a quick fast forward to see if Stone Cold guest appears and if he ain't there I'll dip.:scust:
oh shyt you back

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
One of best high flyers but has charisma of a wet paper bag

Go to impact or ROH and be the main guy not some gay c00n jobbing to luchasaurus.... after a match with cody lmao
I was going to say, going to AEW would be worse than going to ROH or Impact. Hell he might even be better off going to fukking AAA or NJPW as Prince Puma.

At least we got to see a few good matches with him in NXT.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Get this Nunchuk fakkit the fukk outta here and take all of them flippy floppy wrestlers and that smiley fakkit Orion Crews can go too.:pacspit:

Those fags are the reason nobody new is invested with the current product. Before the Rona I coundn't even stomach 5 minutes of the show. Just a quick fast forward to see if Stone Cold guest appears and if he ain't there I'll dip.:scust:

:banderas:TSC is finally saved