Ricochet rumored to be leaving WWE

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Go back to the Indies where he was king

Problem is Indy's are still trying to figure out how to survive without paying customers

Dude shoulda stayed in NXT for another year or so because he was doomed the moment he went to the main roster.

From what I remember, Vince made the decision to call him up with Alester Black, Gargano & Ciampa at the same time without consulting Triple H, not realizing that Ciampa needed neck surgery and was in the midst of feuding with Gargano in NXT but they were tagging together on RAW. I think if Triple H made the call, he would have been promoted to the main roster later than when he did.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Problem is Indy's are still trying to figure out how to survive without paying customers

From what I remember, Vince made the decision to call him up with Alester Black, Gargano & Ciampa at the same time without consulting Triple H, not realizing that Ciampa needed neck surgery and was in the midst of feuding with Gargano in NXT but they were tagging together on RAW. I think if Triple H made the call, he would have been promoted to the main roster later than when he did.

So they had Ciampa wrestling on Raw when he needed neck surgery the entire time?

:picard:

Daps
tenor.gif

Dude couldn't hack it in the wwe so he going somewhere else where he can be a big fish in a small pond.

Sooner or later we gon have to talk about these dudes not being as raw as people think they are.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Get this Nunchuk fakkit the fukk outta here and take all of them flippy floppy wrestlers and that smiley fakkit Orion Crews can go too.:pacspit:

Those fags are the reason nobody new is invested with the current product. Before the Rona I coundn't even stomach 5 minutes of the show. Just a quick fast forward to see if Stone Cold guest appears and if he ain't there I'll dip.:scust:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Get this Nunchuk fakkit the fukk outta here and take all of them flippy floppy wrestlers and that smiley fakkit Orion Crews can go too.:pacspit:

Those fags are the reason nobody new is invested with the current product. Before the Rona I coundn't even stomach 5 minutes of the show. Just a quick fast forward to see if Stone Cold guest appears and if he ain't there I'll dip.:scust:

:mjlol: Didn't you just get out the bushes?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he cant be used worse than he has been in WWE.

:manny:

i still always felt there a ceiling on dude. he ain't gonna be more athletic than everyone else forever (not even sure he still is, i don't watch much WWE) but dude can't talk for shyt.

he will never be a top guy, something i've heard people talk like he should be, with his lack of promo abilities.