Rick Ross is OFFICIALLY undeniable...at this point fam, get over it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was Lil Wayne in 1999 so what does that mean exactly? Ross is paying the Zoe Pound to have his back in Miami and the Bloods in LA, that's the widely known fact. Like I said, get me a youtube video or some shyt out of a Don Diva magazine where a known gangsta co-signs Rick Ross' fairytale kingpin bullshyt.

do you have receipts of his payments to zoe???

:what:

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
if we're going to take your bullshyt story and assume ross is fake, then all of the co-signs he has from REAL thugs, REAL dopeboys, REAL killers are fraudulent. all of those nikkas that give him co-signs, from dopeboys in ATL to MIA, are frauds. they're all fake.

and ross had the mansion and cars WELL BEFORE he was signed to any label.

They are real co-signs, but they are co-signing a nikka who they don't realize is a complete fake

Ross is an extremely good actor and a really good liar. He has fooled so many nikkas with his fraudulent ass

:russ:

Oh and you just gonna throw that out there with no proof what so ever?

:childplease:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
They are real co-signs, but they are co-signing a nikka who they don't realize is a complete fake

Ross is an extremely good actor and a really good liar. He has fooled so many nikkas with his fraudulent ass

:russ:

Oh and you just gonna throw that out there with no proof what so ever?

:childplease:

you just described 99.9% of the entire rap game except boosie, nobody lives what they spit everybody is actors why cant u fickle ass dudes understand this?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
you just described 99.9% of the entire rap game except boosie, nobody lives what they spit everybody is actors why cant u fickle ass dudes understand this?

He doesn't know any better. His father figure Curtis Jackson taught him about street cred

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why should I care?

You are bytch made. If you still riding with that fat nikka after what I posted then you are a fukkin fraud yourself.

Only real nikkas are going to care enough to call this dude out on his bullshyt

I am done with this thread, the whole premise of it is based in being bytch made. just look at the title

:pachaha:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

You are bytch made. If you still riding with that fat nikka after what I posted then you are a fukkin fraud yourself.

I am done with this thread, the whole premise of it is based in being bytch made. just look at the title

name me 1 rapper u listen to that lives what he raps about..... ill wait............

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...

:rudy:

nobody really gives a fukk about that shyt since 09 to now bruh shyt get played by street nikkas/in every hood I dont been in from VA, NC, SC, ATL, and Florida.

pretty sure this applies out westcoast and up top nikkas reaching lol cause 50 and Jeezy dissed bruh real nikkas don't fukk with Ross and gone call him out tf outta here. You nikkas simple I swear...

only fake nikkas need they rappers to be bout that life to listen to them. if that shyt mattered Boosie, Webbie, BG, Beans, C Murder would be the top rappers in the game. I fukk with all they shyt im just saying if you dont like that nikka shyt dont listen to it. You ain't real just cause you don't fukk with Rick Ross or Plies music bruh. Just like you aint real if you listen to Boosie or Pac shyt.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dude is just corny. SMH at fantasy coke raps STILL being entertaining to some of you in 2012.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

If you run up on me dolo you're tasting my knuckles or a hollow point. You do not know me. bytch made to me is being caught up in how REAL the nikka talking on these rap songs is. Feel free to listen to JUST c murder, boosie, and true life. I don't give a fukk anymore;

I don't live vicariously through rappers like you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you run up on me dolo you're tasting my knuckles or a hollow point. You do not know me. bytch made to me is being caught up in how REAL the nikka talking on these rap songs is. Feel free to listen to JUST c murder, boosie, and true life. I don't give a fukk anymore;

I don't live vicariously through rappers like you.

three nikkas behind bars.

this nikka's logic is :wtf:

tkislive

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland but reside in Georgia
:rudy: This dude is reconstructing every real "man" movie Scarface into his music. Money,Power, & Respect he's not different from jay,and all the relevant dudes about rhyming about drugs,women,money,respect they have received from their past or present situations. He may have the questionable past "officer" but obviously their maybe some truth behind what he says. 50 is the only relevant artist (person) that called him out...I haven't heard anyone? goon? villans lol? call him out...Until than,hes just another artist that continues to flood hip hop w/Maybach Music and nobody has ran him off. 50 tried and Ross bodied him w/mafia music remix and I haven't seen/heard Curtis since. Everyone wants to rock w/the boss. Grunt MMMMaybach Music. lmao