Rick Ross is OFFICIALLY undeniable...at this point fam, get over it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if we're going to take your bullshyt story and assume ross is fake, then all of the co-signs he has from REAL thugs, REAL dopeboys, REAL killers are fraudulent. all of those nikkas that give him co-signs, from dopeboys in ATL to MIA, are frauds. they're all fake.

and ross had the mansion and cars WELL BEFORE he was signed to any label.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if we're going to take your bullshyt story and assume ross is fake, then all of the co-signs he has from REAL thugs, REAL dopeboys, REAL killers are fraudulent. all of those nikkas that give him co-signs, from dopeboys in ATL to MIA, are frauds. they're all fake.

and ross had the mansion and cars WELL BEFORE he was signed to any label.
Stop belivin this shyt theese rappers and they labels tell you. If any real nikkas are wit Ross it's because he is paying them. It's all marketing so you stupid nikkas will believe this shyt and buy albums. Ask yourself if you had cars and mansions why would you start up a rap career instead of just continuing to be kingpin. And it has been proven that Ross is a fraud he even admitted it.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
"Down" with what? Fake ass rappers that make fake ass music for fake ass nikkas to listen to like they live that life.... :childplease: foh wit dat. Anybody that has really lived that life will tell you Ross is a fraud. And if we go by any criteria, Sales, Critical acclaim, popularity, skill, influence Ross is behind plenty of other people.

Keep exposing yourself.

Thank god MMG makes music OUTSIDE of your cultural reach.

Power to the PEOPLE :obama:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^^^^ you really have no argument so you keep up wit this outsider crap. If Ross is so great he should transcend many different cultures and worldviews as the "Real" greats do

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This n!gga ross must be a magician.

To have people still fukk with you after we all know its a fact that he was a correctional officer and never sold a brick in his life.

let me say it again for you slow ones.

Correctional Officer. CO.

:what:

Ever heard of the real FREEWAY RICKY ROSS?

The real Freeway Ricky Ross plans to reclaim his name from rapper Rick Ross - YouTube

youknow? the drug kingpin?

man n!ggas is sleeping. damn.

HE EVEN STOLE THE N!GGAS BEARD BRUH

somebody tell me why they fukk with him after all this. :wtf:

stop giving this fake fat b!tch a pass just because he can rap.

One more time brehs

CORRECTIONS OFFICER

Why should I care?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
^^^^ you really have no argument so you keep up wit this outsider crap. If Ross is so great he should transcend many different cultures and worldviews as the "Real" greats do

No argument needed. The things i speak of dont need an explanation. Y'all talk shyt about COs but i bet 90% of y'all too p*ssy to ever do that job. I don't know what Ross did in these streets, but i do know the silly accusations your throwing around in here can be easily refuted by anyone with an ounce of street smarts...

Just focus on the music lil buddy, you lack the smarts needed to speak about another nikkas street cred.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I cant believe yall clown ass nikkas really care about that c.o. shyt

get a fukking life, dope music is dope music. Its 2012 grow the fukk up. I would respect nikkas more if they just said, I'm not feeling this nikkas music. But nikkas resort to that c.o. shyt fukk outta here.

Nobody gives a fukk about that shyt. * bumps so sphisticated, eats crab meats, wears white t made up of the fine fabrics *

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No argument needed. The things i speak of dont need an explanation. Y'all talk shyt about COs but i bet 90% of y'all too p*ssy to ever do that job. I don't know what Ross did in these streets, but i do know the silly accusations your throwing around in here can be easily refuted by anyone with an ounce of street smarts...

Just focus on the music lil buddy, you lack the smarts needed to speak about another nikkas street cred.

Again turning to insults and bs because your argument has no basis. I havn't accused anybody of anything I could give 2 shyts about another mans street cred. Although it has been proven that Ross was a CO and never lived the life he claims he does. Let's say none of that stands he is just a rapper. His music is just average with hot beats. You straight ignored what I sad about his MUSIC to try to insult me and discredit my word. Drug kinpins don't go around bragging about it and if they do they go to jail. That is a FACT. He'll I wouldn't even tell people about the little sack of weed in my pocket let alone all the keys of dope I'm sellin..... You nikkas is just sheep that follow anything you see on tv cause you think it's hot.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
he's surrounded by gangsters. that's a widely known fact for anyone in the streets.

So was Lil Wayne in 1999 so what does that mean exactly? Ross is paying the Zoe Pound to have his back in Miami and the Bloods in LA, that's the widely known fact. Like I said, get me a youtube video or some shyt out of a Don Diva magazine where a known gangsta co-signs Rick Ross' fairytale kingpin bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

not to mention cos are greasy as hell. these nikkas acting like ross was a cop. a month doesn't go by that i'm not reading about a co getting collared for running drugs in the prison.

ross was a glorified security guard. you're telling me you don't know a lot of hood ass nikkas who worked the door at louis vuitton?

ross' biggest co-sign in the industry was jay-z. knowing what mr. carter DID, i don't think he'd just do that without verifying that ross was certified.

these 50 cent stans are clowns. i'm almost certain they're whiteboys.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again turning to insults and bs because your argument has no basis. I havn't accused anybody of anything I could give 2 shyts about another mans street cred. Although it has been proven that Ross was a CO and never lived the life he claims he does. Let's say none of that stands he is just a rapper. His music is just average with hot beats. You straight ignored what I sad about his MUSIC to try to insult me and discredit my word. Drug kinpins don't go around bragging about it and if they do they go to jail. That is a FACT. He'll I wouldn't even tell people about the little sack of weed in my pocket let alone all the keys of dope I'm sellin..... You nikkas is just sheep that follow anything you see on tv cause you think it's hot.

jeezy became a star bragging about being a kingpin. is he fake?