Rick Ross is OFFICIALLY undeniable...at this point fam, get over it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
jeezy became a star bragging about being a kingpin. is he fake?

Yeah he fabricates allot of shyt too, but at least he has been in the streets and bumped elbows with REAL known gangsters. But what differentiates Ross from everyone else is that he just takes the shyt too far. When you here a Jada or a Jeezy talkin bout dope u know it's an embellishment but at least it's grounded in reallity and there's somewhat of a message. It's not bragging but speaking on real experiences. Ross on the other hand wants you to believe he is just the biggest coke kingpin ever.... Ross wants you to believe Norega ows him some favors... Ross wants you to believe that you can sell dope all day make millions of dollars and never see any consequences, death, jail, ect. It's just false, impossible, he's not even telling someone else's story. That's why real nikkas can't identify with this shyt not cause Ross is lying but because the shyt he talks about isn't even real life.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Here's the problem. WHY do you need to identify with rick ross? Are you not confident in yourself that u need to live thru his rhymes?

If you measure realness like that, and it effects you, you're either a kid, or a bytch. If your PERSONA is bytch like drake for example, okay, I hear you, but was pac a supergangster thug? Was mobb deep? Nas?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Here's the problem. WHY do you need to identify with rick ross? Are you not confident in yourself that u need to live thru his rhymes?

If you measure realness like that, and it effects you, you're either a kid, or a bytch. If your PERSONA is bytch like drake for example, okay, I hear you, but was pac a supergangster thug? Was mobb deep? Nas?

Again I didn't say anybody should be a super thug. I said Ross is not even believable... And what u dudes fail to understand is that rap music has alwayse been for the people by the people and about the people. The reason rap blew up is because it gave the underprivileged a voice and a chance to make something of themselves. Only recently has it evolved into this corporate commercial entertainment business. So when I fell in love wit rap it was because I saw theese dudes that look like me and sound like me telling the story of me and my peers and I thought it was the coolest shyt ever. So when I here someone totally fabricating their entire existence just to be a rapper it bothers me cause there are real street nikkas right now wishing they can tell their story and get paid for it but Ross and the rest of theese fake mufukkas is in the way.

And ED I started off talkin about the music which in my opinion is empty and forgettable. Like I said he continues to make the same song over and over again and you nikkas eat it up like it's special. The nikka didn't spass and there is absolutely nothing special about his flow or his wordplay you my friend are not listening to rhymes if you think Ross is the best out.

I like how y'all smooth act like don't see the points I'm making on some "your a hater shyt" scust at you bytch nikkas defending this fukkary. The music is average at best and this nikkas is a fraud. That's it

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Again I didn't say anybody should be a super thug. I said Ross is not even believable... And what u dudes fail to understand is that rap music has alwayse been for the people by the people and about the people. The reason rap blew up is because it gave the underprivileged a voice and a chance to make something of themselves. Only recently has it evolved into this corporate commercial entertainment business. So when I fell in love wit rap it was because I saw theese dudes that look like me and sound like me telling the story of me and my peers and I thought it was the coolest shyt ever. So when I here someone totally fabricating their entire existence just to be a rapper it bothers me cause there are real street nikkas right now wishing they can tell their story and get paid for it but Ross and the rest of theese fake mufukkas is in the way.

And ED I started off talkin about the music which in my opinion is empty and forgettable. Like I said he continues to make the same song over and over again and you nikkas eat it up like it's special. The nikka didn't spass and there is absolutely nothing special about his flow or his wordplay you my friend are not listening to rhymes if you think Ross is the best out.

I like how y'all smooth act like don't see the points I'm making on some "your a hater shyt" scust at you bytch nikkas defending this fukkary. The music is average at best and this nikkas is a fraud. That's it
It started that way but now its WWF

If ur pissed off cause rappers are fake youre an idiot

And if u look to rappers to be father figures of reality youre an idiot

Rappers who live what they spit are either VERY RICH or DOING TIME

ITS JUST MUSIC BREHS

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It started that way but now its WWF

If ur pissed off cause rappers are fake youre an idiot

And if u look to rappers to be father figures of reality youre an idiot

Rappers who live what they spit are either VERY RICH or DOING TIME

ITS JUST MUSIC BREHS
I'm not mad and I'm not lookin for rappers to be father figures of reality. Again it's not about "living what you spit" I said Ross' raps arn't even based in reality, not his or anybody else's. There is NO ONE living the life Ross is depicting NO ONE not even a real Columbian drug lord can lay claim to this shyt. It's just totally not real life. And the music sucks too if it wasn't for his beats and grunts u nikkas wouldn't think he wasn,t that hot either.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a ex cop...the day he graduated c.o school u see the nikkas eyes light up....nikka been havin them lloyd banks tracy mcgrady eyes since he got in the rap game like his joy is gon,like he wish he wuz still lockin nikkas up...bein a cop is like the one occupation that imo disqualifys u from bein a rapper I'm sorry...we kno these dudes been around it and don't live it probaly same with ross...but he wuz a c.o bruh...he wuz writin nikkas up for jackin off in they cells....he wuz givin cavity searches to nikkas...CAVITY SEARCHES,far as I'm concerned u take ya job more serious then cops on the street if u willin to slide ya fingers thru nikkas naked azz cracks...cops don't even violate a nikka as a man like that....to hear this fat clown talk about "I do it for my nikkas in the pen" :childplease: fukin disgust me ...but I agree just don't listen to em if u can avoid it...to hate on this nikka randomly is perfectly fine....I'm doin it for my nikkas in the pen right?:scheme:..and smh at u chumps :bu bu but we don't know what he did for the 10 yrs after he wuz a C.o...true shyt but where wuz y'all to apply that same logic to Plies who actually rap that real shyt ?rick ross mighta sold hella bricks but c.o job=disqualification

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's a ex cop...the day he graduated c.o school u see the nikkas eyes light up....nikka been havin them lloyd banks tracy mcgrady eyes since he got in the rap game like his joy is gon,like he wish he wuz still lockin nikkas up...bein a cop is like the one occupation that imo disqualifys u from bein a rapper I'm sorry...we kno these dudes been around it and don't live it probaly same with ross...but he wuz a c.o bruh...he wuz writin nikkas up for jackin off in they cells....he wuz givin cavity searches to nikkas...CAVITY SEARCHES,far as I'm concerned u take ya job more serious then cops on the street if u willin to slide ya fingers thru nikkas naked azz cracks...cops don't even violate a nikka as a man like that....to hear this fat clown talk about "I do it for my nikkas in the pen" :childplease: fukin disgust me ...but I agree just don't listen to em if u can avoid it...to hate on this nikka randomly is perfectly fine....I'm doin it for my nikkas in the pen right?:scheme:..and smh at u chumps :bu bu but we don't know what he did for the 10 yrs after he wuz a C.o...true shyt but where wuz y'all to apply that same logic to Plies who actually rap that real shyt ?
rs5y7n.jpg

You just had to fukk it up by posting that shyt. nikka you fumbled on the 1 yard line. fukking Algernod. That nikka a clown too. Fake ass Florida nikkas popping up like weeds.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Ross has been kind of tailing off for me lately, not really been checking for him like I used to.

But uhm, screaming out "Ross is fake" is like yelling "it's wet!" at a pool party. More than half of these nikkas rappin' is fake. The quality of the music has to be the deciding factor at some point to distinguish these nikkas.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rs5y7n.jpg

You just had to fukk it up by posting that shyt. nikka you fumbled on the 1 yard line. fukking Algernod. That nikka a clown too. Fake ass Florida nikkas popping up like weeds.

Nah bcuz pointin nikkas out as hypocrites ends all discussion....u got dudes in here actin righteous on sum "y'all need father figures who cares if the live what they rap"...nah nikka u not gon act like u above the rapper needs to be bout that life shyt....I'm puttin a mirro on em makin em realize they simply are stans...and they givin dude a pass and tryna use logic they didn't use for plies or other rappers....just admit u givin dude a pass cuz u like his music:manny: that ain't nothin new...but the actin righteous like ur not takin thuis stance on ross bcuz your stans? I'm laughin at that,