Rick Ross is OFFICIALLY undeniable...at this point fam, get over it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a ex cop...the day he graduated c.o school u see the nikkas eyes light up....nikka been havin them lloyd banks tracy mcgrady eyes since he got in the rap game like his joy is gon,like he wish he wuz still lockin nikkas up...bein a cop is like the one occupation that imo disqualifys u from bein a rapper I'm sorry...we kno these dudes been around it and don't live it probaly same with ross...but he wuz a c.o bruh...he wuz writin nikkas up for jackin off in they cells....he wuz givin cavity searches to nikkas...CAVITY SEARCHES,far as I'm concerned u take ya job more serious then cops on the street if u willin to slide ya fingers thru nikkas naked azz cracks...cops don't even violate a nikka as a man like that....to hear this fat clown talk about "I do it for my nikkas in the pen" :childplease: fukin disgust me ...but I agree just don't listen to em if u can avoid it...to hate on this nikka randomly is perfectly fine....I'm doin it for my nikkas in the pen right?:scheme:..and smh at u chumps :bu bu but we don't know what he did for the 10 yrs after he wuz a C.o...true shyt but where wuz y'all to apply that same logic to Plies who actually rap that real shyt ?rick ross mighta sold hella bricks but c.o job=disqualification

how you nikkas going to talk about about ross' certifications in the street when you have plies as your avatar. plies is one of the fakest nikkas in the game -- period!

:thumbsdown: