Rick Ross is OFFICIALLY undeniable...at this point fam, get over it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im sure u can but you're an outsider so u won't have the same ears as i do.

Remember its the PEOPLES label, those outside the culture won't get it.....

U know nothing about me son.... if your talkin about PEOPLES as in "Black Peoples" than I'm sure that I am more a part of that group than 99% of u nikkas on this board

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This n!gga ross must be a magician.

To have people still fukk with you after we all know its a fact that he was a correctional officer and never sold a brick in his life.

let me say it again for you slow ones.

Correctional Officer. CO.

:what:

Ever heard of the real FREEWAY RICKY ROSS?

youknow? the drug kingpin?

man n!ggas is sleeping. damn.

HE EVEN STOLE THE N!GGAS BEARD BRUH

somebody tell me why they fukk with him after all this. :wtf:

stop giving this fake fat b!tch a pass just because he can rap.

One more time brehs

CORRECTIONS OFFICER

Last edited by a moderator:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:snoop:

So all the nikkas mad at Ross... What you gon do about it?

Not buy his album? He still gon sell more than your favorite rapper :pacspit:

CO so what? You're argument isn't valid unless you've been with this man 24/7 his whole life to be able to say he never sold bricks. You don't get pissed test for selling yay :sitdown: he coulda been doing everything he says on his days off.

Nobodies making you listen to his music. But yet y'all still continue to go in threads about him mad and hating. Get your money up broke ass nikkas :russ: :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This n!gga ross must be a magician.

To have people still fukk with you after we all know its a fact that he was a correctional officer and never sold a brick in his life.

let me say it again for you slow ones.

Correctional Officer. CO.

Ever heard of the real FREEWAY RICKY ROSS?

The real Freeway Ricky Ross plans to reclaim his name from rapper Rick Ross - YouTube

youknow? the drug kingpin?

man n!ggas is sleeping. damn.

HE EVEN STOLE THE N!GGAS BEARD BRUH

somebody tell me why they fukk with him after all this. :wtf:

stop giving this fake fat b!tch a pass just because he can rap.

One more time brehs

CORRECTIONS OFFICER

why do yall keep insisting ross never sold bricks? he was a correctional officer for only 2 years, and he didn't start rapping until years after that. he been had money before he stepped into the rap game. how did he get that mansion? how did he get those cars? why does he get co-signs from real gangsters all over the country?

yall take some dumb conjecture from 50 cent and turn it into a biography of the man's life. shyt's retarded. ross is surrounded by real drug dealers and killers. he has co-signs from real drug dealers and killers. the only people that don't fukk with ross are jeezy and 50, and we all know why that is.

get a grip.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
U know nothing about me son.... if your talkin about PEOPLES as in "Black Peoples" than I'm sure that I am more a part of that group than 99% of u nikkas on this board

I never referred to race once. All im saying is u have to be "down" to understand why MMG is poppin right now. I ain't gone argue with u about whose been hotter the last 3 years, you won't get it. I can tell already by this convo....

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:snoop:

So all the nikkas mad at Ross... What you gon do about it?

Not buy his album? He still gon sell more than your favorite rapper :pacspit:

CO so what? You're argument isn't valid unless you've been with this man 24/7 his whole life to be able to say he never sold bricks. You don't get pissed test for selling yay :sitdown: he coulda been doing everything he says on his days off.

Nobodies making you listen to his music. But yet y'all still continue to go in threads about him mad and hating. Get your money up broke ass nikkas :russ: :umad:

hahaha oh shiiit. you had me :laff: for a good 15 seconds when i read that.

that might even be sig worthy.

you just setting yourself up saying stupid sh!t like that. :wtf:

dumb ass n!gga.

Yea nikka. I bet when he got off work from being a C fukkin O he was selling weight. makes sense bruh. It's not like that is impossible or anything

I don't know how people can give dude a pass. whatever tho.

I am done trying to educate you fools. That's all i was trying to do with my post.

go ahead and listen to ross if you want. dontgiveafukk.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
why do yall keep insisting ross never sold bricks? he was a correctional officer for only 2 years, and he didn't start rapping until years after that. he been had money before he stepped into the rap game. how did he get that mansion? how did he get those cars? why does he get co-signs from real gangsters all over the country?

yall take some dumb conjecture from 50 cent and turn it into a biography of the man's life. shyt's retarded. ross is surrounded by real drug dealers and killers. he has co-signs from real drug dealers and killers. the only people that don't fukk with ross are jeezy and 50, and we all know why that is.

The house,cars and ice were paid for by his label and leased at that. I'd like to see any documents showing any real g cosigning that Ross was in the streets like that.

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The house,cars and ice were paid for by his label and leased at that. I'd like to see any documents showing any real g cosigning that Ross was in the streets like that.

Exactly. finally somebody with some sense. god damn.

N!ggas really think ross had money or street cred like that when he came in the game?

:smh:

no.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never referred to race once. All im saying is u have to be "down" to understand why MMG is poppin right now. I ain't gone argue with u about whose been hotter the last 3 years, you won't get it. I can tell already by this convo....

"Down" with what? Fake ass rappers that make fake ass music for fake ass nikkas to listen to like they live that life.... :childplease: foh wit dat. Anybody that has really lived that life will tell you Ross is a fraud. And if we go by any criteria, Sales, Critical acclaim, popularity, skill, influence Ross is behind plenty of other people.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I dont care if dude sold Mary Kay. He makes dope music. Why everyone so concerned with shyt like this. 99% of these rappers or lying. Anybody thats been around any real street shyt know that someone thats real deep in the game don't even talk about it much less rap about it. He coulda been a CO sellin bricks, I dont know, dont care either. Music sounds good so im listenin.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

he's surrounded by gangsters. that's a widely known fact for anyone in the streets.