Rick Ross is OFFICIALLY undeniable...at this point fam, get over it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not mad and I'm not a jeezy fan. Just stating my opinion. And yes meek is making similar music to Ross but at this point I'd rather listen to meek than ross

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This song and Rick Ross sux. It just sounds like the rest of officer ricky's music... Fake ass coke fantasy's over bangin beats.

Fake ass coke fantasy's over banging beats>>>>>real ass coke tales over garbage beats

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Ross is certified. Just look at the people around him, his cosigns, the artists that he collabs with......Ross may be a liar(like all rappers to some degree) but he definitely ain't what the Internet Fan refers to as "fake"

As far as musically Ross is the hottest in the game and has been for almost 3 years now. Self Made 2 will be the soundtrack of the summer, God Forgives will be classic, and Meek will sell more than 50.

fukk the pop charts, MMG is the PEOPLES label

:win:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
u just killed your own argument, u say ross makes the same music when meek is guilty of doing this then he is.

i bet your a jeezy stan.

He always has that same flow...Meek and Wale.

That talk fast at the beginning, then slow it down near the end.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: What do u dudes be smoking, I can understand if your a fan but this is just pure stanary I could name plenty of albums mixtapes ect that's shyttin on Ross musically.

Im sure u can but you're an outsider so u won't have the same ears as i do.

Remember its the PEOPLES label, those outside the culture won't get it.....

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
"I know your p*ssy by your conversation." Man I've heard that line somewhere before. His flow and multis are a alot better now, but I don't like this song as a song.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only people that hate Ross all still think 50 hot:rudy:

pretty much, or they're jeezy stans. point blank, ross is running rap. nobody else has his buzz, and nobody else has the streets on lock like does. damn, that rhymed. but i digress.

this song would be 10000000x better if meek wasn't on it.

Daps
Ross is okay in small doses. I don't really listen to him a lot but if people like him and think he's the best...:yeshrug:...doesn't mean shyt to me. :smugfavre: