Rick Ross goes in on dj envy and 50 cent

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to figure out how renting out that money trap is some kind of a diss...:jbhmm:

His kids, baby mamas, mama don't live there and he's got several more actual houses that we know about. Envy acting like the movie crews are sh*tting in his toddlers pot and eating their animal crackers.

Ain't nothing in the refrigerators but Belaire, pears and left over wingstop and checkers.
yeah, that made no sense. He's trying to clown a man for making money :russ: .That's like the idiots back in the day,in which most of them are in prison or have criminal records, used to clown us for spending time in the library and studying. hahaha. I still can't believe that Envy's response is clowning a man for renting out his home making millions. wow!!! And I don't even listen to Rick Ross.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
People don't like Ross, so they're trying to turn this into an L, AND they have therefore chosen to hitch themselves in this thread to DJ Envy's p*ssy ass.

For a man who owns several properties to rent out one of those properties for filmmaking purposes - and for financial gain - is nowhere near unusual or an "L".
If that's an L, those are the losses I want in life.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
“You guys dont get it”= married 5 times and says all his ex’s were crazy.
Dude, NOBODY ever believed Noriega owed this him favours. Cmon man. NOBODY believed this dude was who HE said he was. Keep the meat outta your mouth.

so then you contradicted yourself. if "nobody believed him" how did he lie? how is he a fraud? why does the exposal that he was a C.O. matter then?

retarded ass...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ree Roe has been a character actor for over 20 years now impersonating a drug dealing psychopath when he was a known cop and habitual liar

:salute: to Envy shyttin on the biggest fraud we done seen this far
again he is only a fraud if you believed him.

that's the issue. :snoop:

anybody with some bearing should have seen the fantasy in those raps

Obie Obie

Been in this game for years.It’s made me an animal
Daps
so then you contradicted yourself. if "nobody believed him" how did he lie? how is he a fraud? why does the exposal that he was a C.O. matter then?

retarded ass...
If nobody believed him, how was it a lie? Im next to positive you are still learning what a lie is!??Thats like saying “its not a lie if you believe it” foh. Man, im not arguing with you anymore. “Retard ass….” The irony

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
again he is only a fraud if you believed him.

that's the issue. :snoop:

anybody with some bearing should have seen the fantasy in those raps

Huh? :dwillhuh: He’s a fraud based on his lifestyle, contradictory statements & personal choices. It has nothing to do with whether or not people believe him or not. Him lying about who he is is why he’s a fraud

It’s so weird to have y’all defend Ree Roe like he’s some symbol of black excellence. Breh is a lying ass, cholesterol infused, narcissist COP who’s been full of shyt for 2 decades. Stop caping for this clown

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Huh? :dwillhuh: He’s a fraud based on his lifestyle, contradictory statements & personal choices. It has nothing to do with whether or not people believe him or not. Him lying about who he is is why he’s a fraud

It’s so weird to have y’all defend Ree Roe like he’s some symbol of black excellence. Breh is a lying ass, cholesterol infused, narcissist COP who’s been full of shyt for 2 decades. Stop caping for this clown
he's a fraud based on him not being the character in his raps. so are movie actors frauds when they get off set?

:what:

or is it that he is a fraud because YOU and other rap fans BELIEVED he was that character in his raps.

therein lies the issue. I'm not defending Ross that is such a simpleton take away. I'm questioning why civilian rap fans care so much about street credibility as prerequisite to be a fukking entertainer. the insistence that you have to have taken penitentiary chances to rap about them is RETARDED

this shyt supposed to be entertainment inspired by things including life on the streets it's not supposed to be an extension of it. the irony is people really start saying "it's just entertainment" when the legal troubles come and they in court but spend 90's of the time telling you it's real because that's what the audience wants and YOU GUYS are proving just that by saying dude is a fraud because he really wasn't Ricky Freeway Ross in real life.

This is exactly how we came to have generations of young Black men who wanna crash out for clout because they need to be real to be entertainers instead of just entertainers as the fans demand street credibility.

this shyt retarded

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
he's a fraud based on him not being the character in his raps. so are movie actors frauds when they get off set?

:what:

or is it that he is a fraud because YOU and other rap fans BELIEVED he was that character in his raps.

therein lies the issue. I'm not defending Ross that is such a simpleton take away. I'm questioning why civilian rap fans care so much about street credibility as prerequisite to be a fukking entertainer. the insistence that you have to have taken penitentiary chances to rap about them is RETARDED

this shyt supposed to be entertainment inspired by things including life on the streets it's not supposed to be an extension of it. the irony is people really start saying "it's just entertainment" when the legal troubles come and they in court but spend 90's of the time telling you it's real because that's what the audience wants and YOU GUYS are proving just that by saying dude is a fraud because he really wasn't Ricky Freeway Ross in real life.

This is exactly how we came to have generations of young Black men who wanna crash out for clout because they need to be real to be entertainers instead of just entertainers as the fans demand street credibility.

this shyt retarded

No. He was asked if he worked a job (being a cop) and he lied about it. That’s one of many lies he’s perpetuated about him as a person, not just a rap artist. fukk all that other bullshyt you talmbout, he has lied about who he actually is and was for DECADES.

It has nothing to do with being street and everything to do with being a credible person. Dudes like Ree Roe who lie about who they actually are OUTSIDE of their music should be criticized and called out not defended like you’re over here doing

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don't think you guys get it. It's your fault for believing rappers are who they rap about then finding out it's entertainment and being mad.

Dumb ass he isn't a fraud because you believed his character. Your dumb ass must have been mad when you also found out Al Pacino wasn't really Scarface... No?

Y'all sound retarded as fukk. I get it now the crux issue is y'all believe these dudes and they break your heart. That's not on them that's on you 😭

The whole irony is that this is how it's supposed to be. You guys want to king von type shyt or the YNL Melly shyt to be the standard people who rapping killers who self snitch. "because it's real"

Absurd
The goal post you nikkas will move for a nikka you like.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

No. He was asked if he worked a job (being a cop) and he lied about it. That’s one of many lies he’s perpetuated about him as a person, not just a rap artist. fukk all that other bullshyt you talmbout, he has lied about who he actually is and was for DECADES.

It has nothing to do with being street and everything to do with being a credible person. Dudes like Ree Roe who lie about who they actually are OUTSIDE of their music should be criticized and called out not defended like you’re over here doing

your video doesn't contain anything you alleged

He was asked and he didn't acknowledge it. I already said that.

the interviewers are laughing and they said they don't care... video actually proves my point :laff:

the question is why do YOU CARE or any music fan care. it's definitely not because of credibility.

your the second person to assume this is about defending Ross. again that's a simpleton analysis. I'm talking about entertainers in rap having to be "real" crash dummies to rap about crime. that is something you are perpetuating right now as well as many other fans. demanding street credibility from artists to rap about street shyt. this mentality needs to expire asap.

if it's just entertainment... or maybe it isn't and lyrics should continue be used in court... so many contradictory stances in this poisoned culture

:hula:

y'all dudes are gonna have to adopt one position and stand on it. music should be entertainment. if it has to be reality then it can also be evidence.

can't keep jumping back n forth when it is convenient.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The goal post you nikkas will move for a nikka you like.
what goal posts were moved.

i've listened to many rappers rap about things they never lived

Biggies own mother said his raps was exaggerated for effect.

All the rappers i grew up listening to were not impressive to me because i believed they were the characters in their raps :laff:

I knew they were not. didn't impact the listening experience at all.

i'm flabbergasted at grown men still needing "credibility" to enjoy music. I watched idiots go at 2 chainz when he got robbed on camera say they can't listen to him again because he didn't go out shooting or doing something dumb. somehow his raps were tainted from that incident. this is the mentality i'm addressing y'all think its about Ross it's about stupidity in the culture

is this entertainment or is it not? maybe one day we can get these kids to stop actually believing they need to go crash out for credibility just to rap

the last dude to have the streets on lock was pooh sheisty because he had that credibility not his talent nothing. and we see where he is now. this what y'all want? I want entertainment. fukk the bullshyt. move away from it.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
your video doesn't contain anything you alleged

He was asked and he didn't acknowledge it. I already said that.

the interviewers are laughing and they said they don't care... video actually proves my point :laff:

the question is why do YOU CARE or any music fan care. it's definitely not because of credibility.

your the second person to assume this is about defending Ross. again that's a simpleton analysis. I'm talking about entertainers in rap having to be "real" crash dummies to rap about crime. that is something you are perpetuating right now as well as many other fans. demanding street credibility from artists to rap about street shyt. this mentality needs to expire asap.

if it's just entertainment... or maybe it isn't and lyrics should continue be used in court... so many contradictory stances in this poisoned culture

:hula:

y'all dudes are gonna have to adopt one position and stand on it. music should be entertainment. if it has to be reality then it can also be evidence.

can't keep jumping back n forth when it is convenient.

No and you keep missing the point so ima stop arguing with you. He lies about who he actually is, I’m not talking about the artistic side of it so stop saying it’s about the music.

Breh is a fraud that oddly enough fan boys like you seem to gravitate to.

Breh lies about his actual past & identity for decades and you’re saying it’s for entertainment :mjlol: I’m sorry I insulted your favorite artist Ree Roe so my bad breh :mjlol:

How dare I expect him to tell the truth about his actual life. Since he’s an entertainer he can lie about everything including his true identity and doesn’t have to be held accountable. I think I finally got it breh :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No and you keep missing the point so ima stop arguing with you. He lies about who he actually is, I’m not talking about the artistic side of it so stop saying it’s about the music.

Breh is a fraud that oddly enough fan boys like you seem to gravitate to.

Breh lies about his actual past & identity for decades and you’re saying it’s for entertainment :mjlol: I’m sorry I insulted your favorite artist Ree Roe so my bad breh :mjlol:

How dare I expect him to tell the truth about his actual life. Since he’s an entertainer he can lie about everything including his true identity and doesn’t have to be held accountable. I think I finally got it breh :mjlol:
Brother I don't care that he was a CO or that he didn't live his Raps at all. Didn't even listen to trap Ross like that. I like the lavish music. He can about anything yes. It's only lies if YOU believe it. The point :dead:

Dudes will be all bent about this CO shyt then go idolize a back up dancer for digital underground for his gangsta. But that nikka crashed out and died because of that realness y'all desire so much. All he had to do was make music... Face it fam. Rap culture has a problem. It can't decide whether this is entertainment or reality and that comes with a lot of side effects.

I gravitate to good music. That's why I'm here. I'm a fan, I'm a civilian. I don't give a fukk about a street resume. The biggest gangsta rappers of my time were all characters. Pac, Cube, Dre. Did they lie to you too?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Brother I don't care that he was a CO or that he didn't live his Raps at all. Didn't even listen to trap Ross like that. I like the lavish music. He can about anything yes. It's only lies if YOU believe it. The point :dead:

Dudes will be all bent about this CO shyt then go idolize a back up dancer for digital underground for his gangsta. But that nikka crashed out and died because of that realness y'all desire so much. All he had to do was make music... Face it fam. Rap culture has a problem. It can't decide whether this is entertainment or reality and that comes with a lot of side effects.

I gravitate to good music. That's why I'm here. I'm a fan, I'm a civilian. I don't give a fukk about a street resume. The biggest gangsta rappers of my time were all characters. Pac, Cube, Dre. Did they lie to you too?

@ the bolded, That’s all you had to say breh. You a fan boy of the fat, fraudulent cop and because you like his music so much you’ll go to the ends of the earth to not only defend him but believe whatever bullshyt comes outta his mouth. Glad we could agree on something

BTW, Ree Roe said he got a bridge in Montana to sell you, I hear it connects directly to the North Pole and Never Never Land, you should call him directly and ask about it my boy :mjgrin: