Rick Ross goes in on dj envy and 50 cent

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No and you keep missing the point so ima stop arguing with you. He lies about who he actually is, I’m not talking about the artistic side of it so stop saying it’s about the music.

Breh is a fraud that oddly enough fan boys like you seem to gravitate to.

Breh lies about his actual past & identity for decades and you’re saying it’s for entertainment :mjlol: I’m sorry I insulted your favorite artist Ree Roe so my bad breh :mjlol:

How dare I expect him to tell the truth about his actual life. Since he’s an entertainer he can lie about everything including his true identity and doesn’t have to be held accountable. I think I finally got it breh :mjlol:

Ross is comedy man. We know he full of shyt a lot. Hell, he knows it and just plays along.

He still got me cookin off runnin for mayor of Fayetteville....and this nikka don't even live in the city limits (which is a requirement). I actually goto the church where the Mayor is Pastor :dead:

It's not even the fact he got a nice check from the studio using his spot to film Coming 2 America....he always embellishing shyt. Can't even trust he telling the truth about allegedly getting 2.75 mill for it. That's not normal pricing! That's half of his damn mortgage for fukk's sake. :laff:

Can't take that nikka seriously on his RossTales at all. :mjlol:

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
No you didn’t :russ:

I’ll save you time, Ross isn’t on the 2023 show :mjlol:

:mjtf: Are you retarded or something?

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
:mjtf: Are you retarded or something?

Yes lol

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Envy got personal while it seems like Ross was just fukking around.

It a smart thing to do for a guy who is so sensitive.
Ross brought Envy’s kids/wife into his trolling antics that’s why Envy got personal

Lol @ the stray bullets at 50. I’ve noticed 50 don’t go at Ross no more but Ross still send a stray his way every now and then

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Ross is crossing lines here bringin envy wife into it

That CO shyt stings to ross but sadly fans dont care about it, look at the comments
they just wondering why he has a police costume

the fact is Ross was a CO and lied about it twice before finally admitting it, then hetried to spin it again :mjlol:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Envy did have a point about Ross Airb BnB'in your crib you sleep in.... :patrice:

I dunno I think there’s a difference between renting it out for a movie and actually AirBnB’ing it.

If he really was AirBnB’ing it for civilians then yeah that’s funny in the light… but I think it’s more a flex than anything to say they hit you up to use your crib as the palace in Coming in America 2