Rick Ross goes in on dj envy and 50 cent

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No dumb ass. It’s because he fraud. He plays a character the entire time. So yeah he IS projecting .
I don't think you guys get it. It's your fault for believing rappers are who they rap about then finding out it's entertainment and being mad.

Dumb ass he isn't a fraud because you believed his character. Your dumb ass must have been mad when you also found out Al Pacino wasn't really Scarface... No?

Y'all sound retarded as fukk. I get it now the crux issue is y'all believe these dudes and they break your heart. That's not on them that's on you 😭

The whole irony is that this is how it's supposed to be. You guys want to king von type shyt or the YNL Melly shyt to be the standard people who rapping killers who self snitch. "because it's real"

Absurd

Obie Obie

Been in this game for years.It’s made me an animal
Daps
“You guys dont get it”= married 5 times and says all his ex’s were crazy.
Dude, NOBODY ever believed Noriega owed this him favours. Cmon man. NOBODY believed this dude was who HE said he was. Keep the meat outta your mouth.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Envy did have a point about Ross Airb BnB'in your crib you sleep in.... :patrice:
His point made Ross look even better

They asked to shoot a major motion picture at his crib because it’s the closest they could get to a Zumunda palace in the state of Georgia.

He made a couple hundred thousand off that and probably went on tour and made a few more while they were shooting.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
His point made Ross look even better

They asked to shoot a major motion picture at his crib because it’s the closest they could get to a Zumumunda palace in the state of Georgia.

He made a couple million off that and probably went on tour and made a few more while they were shooting.

Nobody putting man juice on my sheets
:mjlol:

But getting millions to shoot C2A . His spot only 15 minutes from me and I’m sure they spent a lot of days shooting there. A house gets you a couple of thousand a day from studios. To get millions?

He says he allegedly got 2.75 million but this is Ross we talkin bout. :comeon:

He on the Cap Mt Rushmore :russ:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I completely disagree. The faster we get to rappers being characters playing roles the sooner we can get away from the "about that lifeism". The whole music converges with real life act has been the problem. The drill rappers who were active and died or rappers that decide to be into street shyt after they have a deal. Those are the ones leading the your down a bad way.

It is a lot less damaging to acknowledge that music should just be left as entertainment. Not to try to believe these characters and leave it at entertainment.

His job was to rap. From the inception of recorded rap the rhymes have been written by characters. The founders of gangsta rap were in character or loosely associated. The whole thing of saying someone is fake because they didn't live out criminal raps is retarded. Music doesn't need to be autobiographical to be real. It's can be observational. Cube one of the best street oriented rappers was a college student observing and writing in Character. Eazy was of that life but couldn't write for shyt. Everyone has a role. The poison you speak of is inserted with the insistence that music artists be crash dummies who are really outside and rap about real situations. That's how you have the shyt today. Absurd stupidity, self snitching on songs for clout etc... Leave it at entertainment.

If it was just entertainment Ross would break out of character, Will Smith isn't always Mike Lowrey, sorry to use a @Matt504 argument but its true.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Nobody putting man juice on my sheets
:mjlol:

But getting millions to shoot C2A . His spot only 15 minutes from me and I’m sure they spent a lot of days shooting there. A house gets you a couple of thousand a day from studios. To get millions?

He says he allegedly got 2.75 million but this is Ross we talkin bout. :comeon:

He on the Cap Mt Rushmore :russ:
I edited my post to a couple hundred thousand after I thought about it

Everything else here is chatty patty nonsense

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I completely disagree. The faster we get to rappers being characters playing roles the sooner we can get away from the "about that lifeism". The whole music converges with real life act has been the problem. The drill rappers who were active and died or rappers that decide to be into street shyt after they have a deal. Those are the ones leading the your down a bad way.

It is a lot less damaging to acknowledge that music should just be left as entertainment. Not to try to believe these characters and leave it at entertainment.

His job was to rap. From the inception of recorded rap the rhymes have been written by characters. The founders of gangsta rap were in character or loosely associated. The whole thing of saying someone is fake because they didn't live out criminal raps is retarded. Music doesn't need to be autobiographical to be real. It's can be observational. Cube one of the best street oriented rappers was a college student observing and writing in Character. Eazy was of that life but couldn't write for shyt. Everyone has a role. The poison you speak of is inserted with the insistence that music artists be crash dummies who are really outside and rap about real situations. That's how you have the shyt today. Absurd stupidity, self snitching on songs for clout etc... Leave it at entertainment.
Perfectly stated

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
-rents out (not for millions btw) his dilapidated mansion to avoid a tax lien
-gets hit with a lawsuit for not paying wingstop workers
-has 1 plat in his discography and it took a decade for it to do so
-couldn't pay a permit for a car show
-avoids paying a little 10k for tree cutters so he does it hisself

rick ross stans: "he really rich"