Rick Ross goes in on dj envy and 50 cent

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
One of the earlier episodes of Million dollars worth of game, he said he let's his wife do side nikka sundays. Im talking before they got "big", still had Dev on the pod and working in his studio. It wasnt on any joking shyt either. When Dev/wallo started laughing at him about it, he started explaining the logic of it."We been together for over 20 years, she tired of the same old dikk" etc. I've never seen gillie talking about something so seriously lol. Once I heard that, I couldnt take any of the "game" gillie was spitting seriously. I said I would go back and relisten to the episodes to find the segment and make a thread on it, but havent got around to it yet :mjlol:

I tried to google it, but it didnt show up because it wasnt a real topic, just a side convo that Wallo brought up. I did find this though.
This Big T commenting on it.

This is also why the Joe Budden vs Gillie pod war shyt is funny. If Joe dug that up I bet Gillie would look like an idiot. You can tell he embarassed by it, while anything you throw at Joe he owns it cuz he probably put it out there himself like the JR stalker shyt :mjlol:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ross was funnier, but Envy killed him with facts and damn near rebuttaled all of Ross' points, especially the main one about Dolph.
Envy needs to donate to Dolph - Envy is in a partnership with Paper Route(Dolph's company)
Envy uses sponsorships - Dumb take from Ross. Why not take sponsorships? Them sponsorships probably allow Envy to do the low prices he does to get families in.

Gillie already cooked Ross about bragging on that property before. Nice ass property, but right across the street from the hood.

Somebody had to tell Ross the truth about himself :deadrose:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
yo I will never allow any Rozay slander online 😂

I'm class of 2000

Sophomore year Rozay already had a crib in The Landings and like 3-4 of them custom EXT escalades with Triple C's everywhere on them bytches

dog been eating

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ross is an entertainer who stays in character. He didn't lie he just didn't acknowledge the revelation to protect his character.

I'm talking about why a fan would care. It's always the goofiest most far removed people from street politics who want to pushed the cop shyt. Music fans don't case
Bullshyt he didn’t lie. He said it was photoshop. Then they pulled out the negatives

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They believe it because there has been an emphasis on it being portrayed as reality which has led to a generation of rappers who really lived that life and the body count to match. shyt isn't complicated. When kids started naming dead people and antagonizing their friends there should have been some interventions. That's not music. For people who can't see the line between reality and entertainment they have deeper issues.
Y’all being disingenuous as hell. Rap was ALWAYS seen as a “you better be living it” type of shyt. Yea you can exaggerate and say you a kingpin. But wasn’t no nikkas from Fairfax VA getting on claiming they shot 100 nikkas and was kingpins, when they was from the burbs and there’s only 2 murders a year there.

Not in the 80s, 90s or now. Being a fake ass fraud was liable to get your head caved in and your jewels stolen. And then the press and fans and other rappers would laugh in unison.

And if you wasn’t like that, like lil Wayne who was a kid when he blew. Then you at least better surround yourself with the killers and drug dealers so you at least get a pass.

This ain’t me or any fan ever saying this. This was rappers establishing this. This was street dudes establishing this. This was the culture establishing this.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Crazy shyt is Ross seem like he just joking around

Envy seem really in his feelings
He’s been putting up nothing but Ws since he dropped this here

This when I figured out he was different

Deeper Than Rap was best hip hop album of that year easily

If it dropped in 2010 it woulda been best album of the whole decade, or at least top 3
Ross gonna be on a show filled with legends, this might be the least of his worries.

Breh this already happened a year ago :dwillhuh:

No. He was asked if he worked a job (being a cop) and he lied about it. That’s one of many lies he’s perpetuated about him as a person, not just a rap artist. fukk all that other bullshyt you talmbout, he has lied about who he actually is and was for DECADES.

It has nothing to do with being street and everything to do with being a credible person. Dudes like Ree Roe who lie about who they actually are OUTSIDE of their music should be criticized and called out not defended like you’re over here doing

Why you keep calling him “Ree Roe”? :gucci:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Ross would have went back and forth with Gillie…😂, ish woulda been a damn spectacle. I think Gillie woulda got bruh tf up outta here tho, he madd profane and ridiculous with the slander lol…and funny…and got a huge platform to bomb on him regularly. Envy’s funny jawn was an outlier, he can’t and won’t be able to be funny again, lol…he’s just corny and wild light skinned actin

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

If it dropped in 2010 it woulda been best album of the whole decade, or at least top 3

He's on the show for this year too

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Brehs a cartoon character so who really gives a fukk? :dwillhuh: You prefer I call him Officer Ricky, Fat Gusto, Willow or one of his other various aliases? nikka looks like a Ree Roe so that’s what ima call him