Rick Ross goes in on dj envy and 50 cent

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
he's a fraud based on him not being the character in his raps. so are movie actors frauds when they get off set?

:what:

or is it that he is a fraud because YOU and other rap fans BELIEVED he was that character in his raps.

therein lies the issue. I'm not defending Ross that is such a simpleton take away. I'm questioning why civilian rap fans care so much about street credibility as prerequisite to be a fukking entertainer. the insistence that you have to have taken penitentiary chances to rap about them is RETARDED

this shyt supposed to be entertainment inspired by things including life on the streets it's not supposed to be an extension of it. the irony is people really start saying "it's just entertainment" when the legal troubles come and they in court but spend 90's of the time telling you it's real because that's what the audience wants and YOU GUYS are proving just that by saying dude is a fraud because he really wasn't Ricky Freeway Ross in real life.

This is exactly how we came to have generations of young Black men who wanna crash out for clout because they need to be real to be entertainers instead of just entertainers as the fans demand street credibility.

this shyt retarded

The difference is actors turn off the role once they’re off the set, Ross stays in character. What are you arguing exactly?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Who goes by these rules?

Broke nikkas on the coli

Char even said he does the same thing
No, CTG didnt say that. He said he rents out property which isnt the same thing as renting out your main home. Envy's point was, no one rents their main house out on that level. The house they call home and live in. CTG deflected and didnt answer and said "I rent my properties out too".
Every time Envy asked CTG "Do you rent out your main home?" CTG avoided answering because he doesnt.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ross was funnier, but Envy killed him with facts and damn near rebuttaled all of Ross' points, especially the main one about Dolph.
Envy needs to donate to Dolph - Envy is in a partnership with Paper Route(Dolph's company)
Envy uses sponsorships - Dumb take from Ross. Why not take sponsorships? Them sponsorships probably allow Envy to do the low prices he does to get families in.

Gillie already cooked Ross about bragging on that property before. Nice ass property, but right across the street from the hood.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Don’t Bother Going At Ross, He Will OutLie You Under The Table, He Doesn’t Have A Conscious That Tells Him “Maybe I Shouldn’t Lie About That I’ll Get Caught”

He said it himself on this song

“I have no kind of conscience”

Hip hop is entertainment at the end of the day, rappers all lie in their music. Can’t take everything they say serious.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
This... Ross got that Amazon Prime Money for renting his house.

nikkas would let West Coast Productions shoot an orgy scene in their house for 2G's. :mjlol:

DJ Envy is trash at shyt talking. Breh mocking Ross's voice, are you 12? :dahell:

Ross says his girl can clean his house and his kids can take pics in front of his fire truck. :russ:
:laff: :laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Envy got his ass, no saving face that you renting your house out, the 1 you live at LOL
Ehhhh. Renting your house out so they can film a movie there is a lot different than renting your house out to sleep in.

A house that big, you can rent out wings and still have yours untouched. And for a couple hundred thousand or even millions, yea. You can shoot in my west wing

But I get that in a rich man competition, that would be seen as a negative

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
240px-OfficerRicky.jpg

Never forget

This could be his next album cover and it still won’t hurt this nikka’s career :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Ross was funnier, but Envy killed him with facts and damn near rebuttaled all of Ross' points, especially the main one about Dolph.
Envy needs to donate to Dolph - Envy is in a partnership with Paper Route(Dolph's company)
Envy uses sponsorships - Dumb take from Ross. Why not take sponsorships? Them sponsorships probably allow Envy to do the low prices he does to get families in.

Gillie already cooked Ross about bragging on that property before. Nice ass property, but right across the street from the hood.

Gillie a sucka with a Podcast, running around letting his daddy from barstool sports say whatever he want about black people while he be quiet so he can keep his job.

The fact that y'all can respect that is hilarious.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Waiting for some of these “street” rappers call out bytch ass Donald Trump but some actually support him or are even Republicans

“Assassinate Trump like I’m Zimmerman, now hear these word and worship it like Eminem”

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Gillie a sucka with a Podcast, running around letting his daddy from barstool sports say whatever he want about black people while he be quiet so he can keep his job.

The fact that y'all can respect that is hilarious.
He also lets nikkas bang out his wife. Respect it? Na, but he cooked Ross in that lil feud if we just talking jokes. :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:huhldup: