Rick Ross goes in on dj envy and 50 cent

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Yall nikkas dumb like Envy talking about he rented out his house. He was paid millions to have a movie shot at this house
:stopitslime:
Who the fukk wouldn't do that

This... Ross got that Amazon Prime Money for renting his house.

nikkas would let West Coast Productions shoot an orgy scene in their house for 2G's. :mjlol:

DJ Envy is trash at shyt talking. Breh mocking Ross's voice, are you 12? :dahell:

Ross says his girl can clean his house and his kids can take pics in front of his fire truck. :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was expecting better from Envy but knowing his rep that was pretty much par for the course with him. Corny and lame. Weird he started talking about "man milk" and shyt and kept repeating it.... Didn't Amazon pay him 2 million to rent teh house out and shoot the movie? Don't see how that's a loss or looked at in a bad way. Him fantasizing about Eddie having sex in his bed is just some weird shyt to say.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't think you guys get it. It's your fault for believing rappers are who they rap about then finding out it's entertainment and being mad.

Dumb ass he isn't a fraud because you believed his character. Your dumb ass must have been mad when you also found out Al Pacino wasn't really Scarface... No?

Y'all sound retarded as fukk. I get it now the crux issue is y'all believe these dudes and they break your heart. That's not on them that's on you 😭

The whole irony is that this is how it's supposed to be. You guys want to king von type shyt or the YNL Melly shyt to be the standard people who rapping killers who self snitch. "because it's real"

Absurd
the problem is our kids believe it.
black folks in general believe it.

most media you consume on a screen is nonsense...
...even the "news".

this is life

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the problem is our kids believe it.
black folks in general believe it.

most media you consume on a screen is nonsense...
...even the "news".

this is life
They believe it because there has been an emphasis on it being portrayed as reality which has led to a generation of rappers who really lived that life and the body count to match. shyt isn't complicated. When kids started naming dead people and antagonizing their friends there should have been some interventions. That's not music. For people who can't see the line between reality and entertainment they have deeper issues.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That he had a job? Only civilians playing street nikkaz care about dumb shyt like this. Type of people that need rappers to "be about that life" so they can live vicariously thru them.

Always remember. Mufhukaz doing a lot of projecting

Ree Roe has been a character actor for over 20 years now impersonating a drug dealing psychopath when he was a known cop and habitual liar

:salute: to Envy shyttin on the biggest fraud we done seen this far

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t Bother Going At Ross, He Will OutLie You Under The Table, He Doesn’t Have A Conscious That Tells Him “Maybe I Shouldn’t Lie About That I’ll Get Caught”
This is really crazy because I was gonna post this exact same thing almost verbatim…like same wording and everything, 😳

Troy Ave too. It’s hard to win a war of words against someone who has no problem at all just flat out lying about any and everything with no shame

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Perfectly stated

That clown ass nikka didn’t state shyt perfectly. He’s from Canada and a dweeb. There is a huge difference between taking artistic liberties and being an entertainer, than it is being a whole fraud of a person. Hip Hop has always been unique in the sense that authenticity does matter more than another genre. Nobody cares if Garth Brooks lived on a farm. Better believe people care if a street rapper end up being from the burbs or some shyt. Dude just miserable and love being a negative as fukk.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Don't ross got several properties?

Didn't he just buy 2 of Meeks cribs?

What's wrong with renting on promise land for bread

I'm lost
Not a thing but you got a bunch of people in here doing mental gymnastics because they want Ross to be some type of method actor. The n*gga lied about a job he had because he knew it would be embarrassing. Now everything is invalid yet they favorite rappers lying about how heavy in the streets they are and whether or not they in them rooms giving statements.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Don't ross got several properties?

Didn't he just buy 2 of Meeks cribs?

What's wrong with renting on promise land for bread

I'm lost
People don't like Ross, so they're trying to turn this into an L, AND they have therefore chosen to hitch themselves in this thread to DJ Envy's p*ssy ass.

For a man who owns several properties to rent out one of those properties for filmmaking purposes - and for financial gain - is nowhere near unusual or an "L".