Rick Ross goes in on dj envy and 50 cent

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
let's be honest here, Envy's show is genuine, he gets genuine love, and regarding the dolph situation, he's genuinely helping his family

So you can joke all you want, but at the end of the day, everything envy does and said is true. Ross is just playing a character like he always does.

Obie Obie

Been in this game for years.It’s made me an animal
Daps
240px-OfficerRicky.jpg

Never forget

Budda

Superstar
Daps
That he had a job? Only civilians playing street nikkaz care about dumb shyt like this. Type of people that need rappers to "be about that life" so they can live vicariously thru them.

Always remember. Mufhukaz doing a lot of projecting

You have a point i think the person you describe is Ross, as Ross he man himself cares about this! Thats why he lied all those years.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You have a point i think the person you describe is Ross, as Ross he man himself cares about this! Thats why he lied all those years.
Ross is an entertainer who stays in character. He didn't lie he just didn't acknowledge the revelation to protect his character.

I'm talking about why a fan would care. It's always the goofiest most far removed people from street politics who want to pushed the cop shyt. Music fans don't case

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Ross is an entertainer who stays in character. He didn't lie he just didn't acknowledge the revelation to protect his character.

I'm talking about why a fan would care. It's always the goofiest most far removed people from street politics who want to pushed the cop shyt. Music fans don't case

Nah a fan should care, these rappers shouldn't be allowed to make millions poisoning the youths minds and be completely fake also, i made the same argument when people were defending Gunna and 69, if he had come out and be truthful about it fresh out the gate less people would care.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah a fan should care, these rappers shouldn't be allowed to make millions poisoning the youths minds and be completely fake also, i made the same argument when people were defending Gunna and 69, if he had come out and be truthful about it fresh out the gate less people would care.
I completely disagree. The faster we get to rappers being characters playing roles the sooner we can get away from the "about that lifeism". The whole music converges with real life act has been the problem. The drill rappers who were active and died or rappers that decide to be into street shyt after they have a deal. Those are the ones leading the youth down a bad way.

It is a lot less damaging to acknowledge that music should just be left as entertainment. Not to try to believe these characters and leave it at entertainment.

His job was to rap. From the inception of recorded rap the rhymes have been written by characters. The founders of gangsta rap were in character or loosely associated. The whole thing of saying someone is fake because they didn't live out criminal raps is retarded. Music doesn't need to be autobiographical to be real. It's can be observational. Cube one of the best street oriented rappers was a college student observing and writing in Character. Eazy was of that life but couldn't write for shyt. Everyone has a role. The poison you speak of is inserted with the insistence that music artists be crash dummies who are really outside and rap about real situations. That's how you have the shyt today. Absurd stupidity, self snitching on songs for clout etc... Leave it at entertainment.

Last edited:

Obie Obie

Been in this game for years.It’s made me an animal
Daps
That he had a job? Only civilians playing street nikkaz care about dumb shyt like this. Type of people that need rappers to "be about that life" so they can live vicariously thru them.

Always remember. Mufhukaz doing a lot of projecting
No dumb ass. It’s because he fraud. He plays a character the entire time. So yeah he IS projecting .