Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I never thought the streets looked at Dre as a gangsta rapper, more of a dope producer, he been gettin' his card pulled since the 80s. Maybe suburban America, but that's another story. Ice Cube was on some black empowerment/CAC exposure sh*t in his prime, and even with all that brothers in LA STILL pulled his card for not puttin' in work, you gotta remember the body count was CRAZY in Cube's area, nikkaz was dyin' left and right over bandana colors, if you rockin' the sh*t you bound to get tested sooner or later. At least however Ice Cube was associated with REAL crips, ese's, etc. Ross just rhymin' out his azz with people who don't even know him. :smh:

I'll give credit to Cube for bein on his pro black shyt. But let's keep it a 100, Cube highly benefitted from the "gangster persona" even tho he never was one. Ross was associated with a lot of street nikkaz, that doesn't make Ross any more "realer"

The bottom line is that many rappers lie, fake and embellish their lifestyle. But for some reason Ross gets the most heat

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yes to everything you said. I don't judge anybody, especially men. Enjoyable music touches your soul. I don't give a fukk who made the music. Can you see music? Do you watch movies and say "that nikka ain't real, he just making shyt up?". Rappers are nothing but actors. Entertainers. What don't you understand?

It's Friday night man, you nikkaz need to find something better to do with your time. I don't agree with your post, not when the persona is part of the music. I could respect Marlon Brando playin' the Godfather even though he wasn't a street cat. I couldn't respect Terrance Howard playin' Malcolm X because he obviously isn't a pro-black cat, it seems weird. I can't respect Elizabeth Taylor playin' Cleopatra, I can't respect Rex Harrison playing King Mongkut in the movie King of Siam, etc, in general I can't respect people who don't bring authenticity to what they portray, their very essence discredits the role they are trying to play. If Ross had came out and said he was a CO and he was just trying to feed his family and he's just an entertainer he don't want no problems, nobody would really be saying sh*t, but he is big boss Ross 100% of the time, he is his character, nikka probably really believes he knows Norieaga :dead: Actors step out of character when the film is over, Ross doesn't. Have you ever heard Marlon Brando claim he is part of the Cosa Nostra? You ever heard Robert Deniro say he was part of the Chicago Outfit that ran Vegas? What do you think Malcolm X would do if he was alive and a Terrence Howard type cat played him in a movie, you think he wouldn't have been pissed? Be real breh, stop coppin' pleas, stop bein' a f*ck nikka advocate, Ross is a studio gangsta, that sh*t has been frowned on since the 80s, you tryin' to flip it, my guess is you one of them new era skinny jean wearing it's okay to come home early type cats :scusthov:.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'll give credit to Cube for bein on his pro black shyt. But let's keep it a 100, Cube highly benefitted from the "gangster persona" even tho he never was one. Ross was associated with a lot of street nikkaz, that doesn't make Ross any more "realer"

The bottom line is that many rappers lie, fake and embellish their lifestyle. But for some reason Ross gets the most heat

No doubt, Camron was king of embellishment, but there's a fine line. I never seen Cube claim Crip off wax, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, matter of fact, I never remember him claiming Crip on wax either for that matter. When the Clipse rapped about Peewee Kirkland, he was IN THE VIDEO. You just don't go about talking about notorious cats with no approval, that's not ok in the streets, I don't know when it became ok on wax. Jay Z really knew Calvin Klein, 50 knew Haitian Jack, Pac knew DJ Quik, etc etc. When you CLAIM A REAL LIFE NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION, that's when the problems start. Ross claimed Boobie Boys, when the Boobie Boys was like :wtb: :wtf: 50 rolled with the bloods that's why he shouted them out in his song. I don't know where you guys are from, but I can't imagine sh*t being any different in the West Coast breh, I don't think you could roll around the Bay talkin' how you down with E-40 and don't know him, and B-Legit see you and nothin' happenin'. You can't false flag, that's a much more serious offense than embellishment, because people DIE for that sh*t, that's in ANY street culture in ANY ethnic group breh.

Last edited:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt, Camron was king of embellishment, but there's a fine line. I never seen Cube claim Crip off wax, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, matter of fact, I never remember him claiming Crip on wax either for that matter. When the Clipse rapped about Peewee Herman, he was IN THE VIDEO. You just don't go about talking about notorious cats with no approval, that's not ok in the streets, I don't know when it became ok on wax. Jay Z really knew Calvin Klein, 50 knew Haitian Jack, Pac knew DJ Quik, etc etc. When you CLAIM A REAL LIFE NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION, that's when the problems start. Ross claimed Boobie Boys, when the Boobie Boys was like :wtb: :wtf: 50 rolled with the bloods that's why he shouted them out in his song. I don't know where you guys are from, but I can't imagine sh*t being any different in the West Coast breh, I don't think you could roll around the Bay talkin' how you down with E-40 and don't know him, and B-Legit see you and nothin' happenin'. You can't false flag, that's a much more serious offense than embellishment, because people DIE for that sh*t, that's in ANY street culture in ANY ethnic group breh.

Pee Wee Kirkland

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
No doubt, Camron was king of embellishment, but there's a fine line. I never seen Cube claim Crip off wax, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, matter of fact, I never remember him claiming Crip on wax either for that matter. When the Clipse rapped about Peewee Herman, he was IN THE VIDEO. You just don't go about talking about notorious cats with no approval, that's not ok in the streets, I don't know when it became ok on wax. Jay Z really knew Calvin Klein, 50 knew Haitian Jack, Pac knew DJ Quik, etc etc. When you CLAIM A REAL LIFE NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION, that's when the problems start. Ross claimed Boobie Boys, when the Boobie Boys was like :wtb: :wtf: 50 rolled with the bloods that's why he shouted them out in his song. I don't know where you guys are from, but I can't imagine sh*t being any different in the West Coast breh, I don't think you could roll around the Bay talkin' how you down with E-40 and don't know him, and B-Legit see you and nothin' happenin'. You can't false flag, that's a much more serious offense than embellishment, because people DIE for that sh*t, that's in ANY street culture in ANY ethnic group breh.
fukk is pee wee Herman?

And Bobbie never said he didn't know Ross, and the members say he was they lil homie

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

out of those many rappers what other rappers was a COP sworn to protect the law?:comeon:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Legend in both games like peewee Herman :russ:

And boobie boys know ross and fukk with him, it's just a few of them nikkas was mad about their appeals getting fukked up cause ross was glorifying that lifestyle, but the main nikka Kenneth boobie Williams said it was coo, I guess he ain't have no appeal coming.

They never said they ain't know who the nikka was.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legend in both games like peewee Herman :russ:

And boobie boys know ross and fukk with him, it's just a few of them nikkas was mad about their appeals getting fukked up cause ross was glorifying that lifestyle, but the main nikka Kenneth boobie Williams said it was coo, I guess he ain't have no appeal coming.

They never said they ain't know who the nikka was.

let me start off by saying im a fan of HIP HOP, #### where your from. My Baby Daddy is one of the dudes in the BOOBIE BOYS who is currently serving 30yrs in federal prison. My child will be 40yrs old before she can really be able to see her father other than visiting him at a penitentiary.

As for Rick Ross, being real with no sugar coats. he was never a BOOBIE BOY like he claimed to be. He was never a DOPE BOY. He was always a ni##a in the hood we knew. Boobie who is Kenneth Williams who Ross mentions on songs and the documentary MIAYO was never down with Ross like that. All of the ni##as that was truly down with the Boobie BOYS are currently incarcerated. Rick Ross went to Miami Carol City High School with some of the dudes a$sociated with the Boobie BOYS but was never a member or a worker. when Boobie went to Prison B4 getting a life sentence in the feds saw Ross at South Florida Receptional Center where Ross was a correctional officer. boobie remembered Ross from the hood and thought it was a way to be locked in while prison for beneficial ways.

Ross I love your music but truth be told was raised by two school teachers and was never in the streets. I told chris larceny director and producer off the film when they asked me to be a part of the film that I couldn’t participate in nothing but the truth.

Life is funny bcuz when I was in college at FAMU and I saw Ross I tried to holla at him on this same #### but he wasn’t seeing me his ego was to big. maybe now he’s having a real reality check. your fans would respect you more if you just tell the truth. you don’t have to be a k!ller and a drug dealer to understand the streets or feel the pain of people from the streets. right now to is day im a college criminal justice graduate and I can’t get a job dealing with government due to my baby daddys involvement in the dope game

MsLMPAO305

My music touches on his lifestyle. Boobie helped a lot of people in the hood and inspired a lot of positive things. The downside to it was that he was accused of over 100 homicides and for running a multi-million dollar drug enterprise,” explained Ross. “The stuff I talk about is real. The dope is real. The gun talk is official. Look up Kenneth ‘Boobie’ Williams. Look where he’s from. That’s not nothing to be proud of. I wish that on no man. But just to let you know, that’s what I witnessed. It’s a reality.”

Them ni##as were doing their thing. I was just watching. I was a fan of the game. I sat on the porch and watched the Cadillacs go by,” said Ross. “The ni##a I talk about on my record is Kenneth ‘Boobie’ Williams.

Dude a rapper, he did some rapper ####, so I ain’t mad.

E-4 looks at it all a little differently. “It’s all entertainment,” he says. “I am just glad to see someone from where I used to be reach stardom. I wish Rick Ross all my blessings. I send him all my shout outs.” Rappers have to know where to draw the line between reality and entertainment though. Chico explains why.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
fukk is pee wee Herman?

And Bobbie never said he didn't know Ross, and the members say he was they lil homie

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/baby-mama-of-1-of-the-boobie-boys-speaks-about-officer-ricky-2005966/

let me start off by saying im a fan of HIP HOP, #### where your from. My Baby Daddy is one of the dudes in the BOOBIE BOYS who is currently serving 30yrs in federal prison. My child will be 40yrs old before she can really be able to see her father other than visiting him at a penitentiary.

As for Rick Ross, being real with no sugar coats. he was never a BOOBIE BOY like he claimed to be. He was never a DOPE BOY. He was always a ni##a in the hood we knew. Boobie who is Kenneth Williams who Ross mentions on songs and the documentary MIAYO was never down with Ross like that. All of the ni##as that was truly down with the Boobie BOYS are currently incarcerated. Rick Ross went to Miami Carol City High School with some of the dudes a$sociated with the Boobie BOYS but was never a member or a worker. when Boobie went to Prison B4 getting a life sentence in the feds saw Ross at South Florida Receptional Center where Ross was a correctional officer. boobie remembered Ross from the hood and thought it was a way to be locked in while prison for beneficial ways.

Ross I love your music but truth be told was raised by two school teachers and was never in the streets. I told chris larceny director and producer off the film when they asked me to be a part of the film that I couldn’t participate in nothing but the truth.

Life is funny bcuz when I was in college at FAMU and I saw Ross I tried to holla at him on this same #### but he wasn’t seeing me his ego was to big. maybe now he’s having a real reality check. your fans would respect you more if you just tell the truth. you don’t have to be a k!ller and a drug dealer to understand the streets or feel the pain of people from the streets. right now to is day im a college criminal justice graduate and I can’t get a job dealing with government due to my baby daddys involvement in the dope game

:mjpls:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It's Friday night man, you nikkaz need to find something better to do with your time. I don't agree with your post, not when the persona is part of the music. I could respect Marlon Brando playin' the Godfather even though he wasn't a street cat. I couldn't respect Terrance Howard playin' Malcolm X because he obviously isn't a pro-black cat, it seems weird. I can't respect Elizabeth Taylor playin' Cleopatra, I can't respect Rex Harrison playing King Mongkut in the movie King of Siam, etc, in general I can't respect people who don't bring authenticity to what they portray, their very essence discredits the role they are trying to play. If Ross had came out and said he was a CO and he was just trying to feed his family and he's just an entertainer he don't want no problems, nobody would really be saying sh*t, but he is big boss Ross 100% of the time, he is his character, nikka probably really believes he knows Norieaga :dead: Actors step out of character when the film is over, Ross doesn't. Have you ever heard Marlon Brando claim he is part of the Cosa Nostra? You ever heard Robert Deniro say he was part of the Chicago Outfit that ran Vegas? What do you think Malcolm X would do if he was alive and a Terrence Howard type cat played him in a movie, you think he wouldn't have been pissed? Be real breh, stop coppin' pleas, stop bein' a f*ck nikka advocate, Ross is a studio gangsta, that sh*t has been frowned on since the 80s, you tryin' to flip it, my guess is you one of them new era skinny jean wearing it's okay to come home early type cats :scusthov:.

Ain't reading nothing else... it was Friday night and I was in Kissimmee, on the beach while replying to your retardedness :umad:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he does interviews like the one he just did, after the fact, making vague threats and baiting the people that want to harm him. Again, if he just said "hey guys, I went to perform, and couldn't get in due to XYZ" there's no issue.

Fred.

that ish don't sell records!!! Plus, I never seen a William Roberts interview. they always interviewing Rick Ross aka Rozay. Noone says we have williams roberts here today, lol. I remember when cam'ron called 50 curtis and then it got kinda real because 50 stopping records is that performer/entertainer talk. Nobody want to interview curtis.

people acting like those over grown wrestling fans that try to see the wrestlers after local shows for talking ish to the crowd and want to test em.

being a rapper is a 24/7 job.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I defend Ross a lot but this is the shyt I don't understand about him. Why didn't he just say Trick Trick wanted compensation and I wasn't feelin that. Why does he have go into some extra shyt with all this "Lions" talk.

cause it added emotion, imagery, and was funny! ....i bet you mmg laughed after they saw it and sent txt msgs or something. Can't have a boring interview out there!

What do you expect from an entertainer that is 24/7 in character like wwe? Dude channeled that tiger blood and Adonis DNA from charlie sheen.

yall want a william roberts interview better secretly record his meetings with the wingstop CEO when he putting his real name on documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.