Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
they aint better than sweetwaters tho :banderas:
them sweetwater express joints not as good as the one downtown
That shyt STAYS dead. Everybody know you f*cks with Captain J's for wings. It's J's on the East and Westside now.
:dead:
10whole wings for $7.99

Captan jays just built a brand new joint on gyration right across from Popeyes and churches, they coming for the title. :russ:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2014/06/trick-trick-holds-press-conference.html?m=1

THERE WAS A NO-FLY-ZONE PRESSER?
oh. Am *I* late? O_e

Trick Trick does not want RR's money. TT wants respect for himself and his town. But this dispute is none of the public's business. Apologies to the venue and to ticket purchasers who were denied a Bauce stage performance because off the machinations of Tri-- uh, I mean, Rick Ross.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
lloydbanks50cent2.jpg

50 cent and brian pumper

:mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You act like we talkin' about Pavarotti. If you found out Zach de La Rocha was a major shareholder in Foxconn, would you really listen to Rage Against the Machine? If you found out Todd Anthony Shaw was a known trick on MacArthur Blvd, would you still listen to Too Short? It's more than just music, ESPECIALLY when it comes to hiphop.
yea I never understood that argument.

Music has always been about personal expression...only recently in rap music has the "its only music" excuse been made.
Music is about the person making it...its supposed to be about them expressing themselves.

People like Ross because its fun to be in your car, or in the club and pretending (just like he is) that "these nikkas wont hold me back"...or that your a big king pen. People like pretend life. Thats all Ross represents. He represents a fantasy world that people like to live vicariously through.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
yea I never understood that argument.

Music has always been about personal expression...only recently in rap music has the "its only music" excuse been made.
Music is about the person making it...its supposed to be about them expressing themselves.

People like Ross because its fun to be in your car, or in the club and pretending (just like he is) that "these nikkas wont hold me back"...or that your a big king pen. People like pretend life. Thats all Ross represents. He represents a fantasy world that people like to live vicariously through.

But at least with a rapper like Camron for example he was really living the outlandish sh*t he was rappin' about. That's why the NWA movement, the Wu Tang movement, the Death Row movement, Dipset movement, G-Unit movement, Ruff Ryder movement, Rocafella movement, etc was so strong in their respective heydays, because the STREETS rocked with it, the streets related with it. Rick Ross is some Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole sh*t, a fantasy within a fantasy, on par with that DiCaprio movie :heh: I can't speak for most people in general, but most street nikkaz/gangsters can't relate to most rappers, because they're either super ignorant/gutter like a Boosie or super retarded like Game putting mud on his face in the video and sh*t tryin' too hard :heh: Ross seemed so authentic, you need both brains and brawns to survive in the streets, and he talked and walked like it, so of course street nikkaz was like :banderas:, one of us finally got on, only to be let down :snoop:.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing though, the "gangs" literally own nothing. They don't even own the block they run. The actually "drug kingpins" don't even own their now-famous monikers. Just because the rappers aren't stupid enough to join a gang and run the streets, and instead make *actual* money in the studio, doesn't mean they have to pay for anything. Gangs aren't real organizations. They rise and disappear with time. Do you know how many gangs have simply died off?The Gangster Disciples won't be around in 50 years. And they're not trying to do anything with their gang. Rick Ross is winning because he can make money from all that street foolishness, without actually having to get shot or run drugs. Which all gang members should strive for.

you say that but the gangster disciples have been around since the 1960s.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Why the he11 is this thread STILL going on?

The Ross detractors jumped the gun and went in before all the evidence was presented. Now they are in a frenzy trying to find ANY ANGLE they can to hate on Ross and flex about how fake he is and how much street knowledge they have. Mind u most of the detractors are white and many of them refer to themselves as a Master Race because they play games on computers :skip:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
was the disrespectful stuff Ross supposedly did ever revealed?

no, because it's going to be hard for Trick Trick to explain to the public how Ross not "checking in" with him qualifies as disrespect.

Trick Trick is gonna continue to claim he was disrespected without ever going into details because he knows how ridiculous it will sound to the general public.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2014/06/trick-trick-holds-press-conference.html?m=1

THERE WAS A NO-FLY-ZONE PRESSER?
oh. Am *I* late? O_e

Trick Trick does not want RR's money. TT wants respect for himself and his town. But this dispute is none of the public's business. Apologies to the venue and to ticket purchasers who were denied a Bauce stage performance because off the machinations of Tri-- uh, I mean, Rick Ross.
Say you want respect for your city brehs but allow someone to juug the "natives" out of their hard earned money because you not feeling how that person moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.