Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Which one is it fakkit.In one thread you bragging about 50 getting black people fukked up and robbed and he's the last great gangster rapper.Now you in here shytting on Ross for spreading negativity.And you was talking that kumbaya shyt about Bobby Schmurda too.

Your a fukking clown.

You fukking idiot i'm not saying 50 cent is a good guy.....the dude is ruthless.....

I said he was King of NYC.....nice people don't sit in the Throne you fool......ruthless bosses do.

Lebron & Obama are Hero's to black people not these c00n rappers.

fukk is wrong with your mind nikka?

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
You fukking idiot i'm not saying 50 cent is a good guy.....the dude is ruthless.....

I said he was King of NYC.....nice people don't sit in the Throne you fool......ruthless bosses do.

fukk is wrong with your mind nikka?
:laugh:Those are your words you weirdo spamming fakkit.You all:blessed::krs:Cheerleading 50 antics.Then you want to talk positivity:childplease:.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Upset at this because it's over trivial bullshyt.

This is the power we have yet we want to go after some rapper because of how he's talking on a track?

1,000 deep but we'll never ban a Justin Bieber a Donald Sterling a George Zimmerman

This is crazy to me, because you guys are trying to say "Normally I wouldn't like this, but since it's Rick Ross" but who gives a shyt what he said? It's just entertainment, isn't it? Why is rap taken so fukking seriously? Why can't entertainers just be that?

We have incredible power but only use it over insignificant bullshyt that has no weight in the real world. I can't stand it, I just can't fukking stand it.

c00ns don't understand that. I bet you that they will never go after Zimmerman like that.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Detroit done dirt to SP the Ghost, Cam, Ross, and others. But I bet you that they will never do it to any of the old school Motown crowd. :mjpls:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I know where you coming from, but I have a much bigger issue with Ross portraying things that he absolutely isn't and perpetuating things that people are all up in arms about yet in the same breath get righteous for this a$$hole. Say what you want about other rappers that have used his subject matter but in many cases they actually wrestled with those kinda demons and some of them even address the negative side of the game. lol, I just can't take Ross seriously from the slavemasters tatted on his chest, to his fairytale drug raps, I respect his grind and his hustle but that doesn't mean I gotta be a fan of your music if I feel it offers nothing.

People like Ross should get checked every time by nikkaz actually living that life, as a younger brother of a former convict I don't like people making such light/fun of the criminal lifestyle. Even then, if you do go that route at least be clever with it instead of creating a fake persona and acting out 24/7 tryna disrespect my mind.
I hope you feel that way to all the fraud rappers out there, not just Ross. No double standards. Or the non lyrical rappers that fukk up the artform for personal gain.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I know where you coming from, but I have a much bigger issue with Ross portraying things that he absolutely isn't and perpetuating things that people are all up in arms about yet in the same breath get righteous for this a$$hole. Say what you want about other rappers that have used his subject matter but in many cases they actually wrestled with those kinda demons and some of them even address the negative side of the game. lol, I just can't take Ross seriously from the slavemasters tatted on his chest, to his fairytale drug raps, I respect his grind and his hustle but that doesn't mean I gotta be a fan of your music if I feel it offers nothing.

People like Ross should get checked every time by nikkaz actually living that life, as a younger brother of a former convict I don't like people making such light/fun of the criminal lifestyle. Even then, if you do go that route at least be clever with it instead of creating a fake persona and acting out 24/7 tryna disrespect my mind.

Realest shyt i read all day.....

:salute:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
nikka aint get the memo that if he aint blow nationally by now, it's not gonna happen. :manny:

And fukkin over the cats who paid to see Ross is pretty lame.
Trick been rapping for 20 years, nobody thinks he's gonna take off and become a mainstream rapper.

As far as the folks who didn't get to see Ross :sas1:

shyt happens:sas2:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Rozay is now that nikka for the performance he did in Croatia :manny: "Where is the Croatia D-Boyss.."

Status
Not open for further replies.