Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
this
you were buzzed:mjlol:
:sas1:so when you said hoover crips originate from Chicago you were buzzed when you made that up too right?:sas2: #liar

:what: I never said Hoover crips originate from Chicago, I said that why nikkaz say "Hoover Crip" in their raps because IT HOLDS MORE WEIGHT. The same way nikkaz shout out the Rollin' 60s or Sex/Money/Murder, knowing actual sets that put in work add more credibility to your rep. You nikkaz mane :russ:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
thread-crap-wont_die.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Freeway Ricky Ross
3 hrs ·
Hanging out in the No Fly Zone in Detroit with Trick Trick. Great hospitality and great place to visit. Much LOVE to EVERYONE in Detroit 1 of the Best places to visit in the United States.

:youngsabo:

"one of the best places to VISIT"

:russ: i wouldnt exactly call Detroit a. Desirable Summer Vacation Spot

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
These Jay-Z & Nas stans are so passionate that their in total denial that 50 is in Biggie's Throne.

Personally i don't give a fukk about none of these nikkas or 50 i made this thread totally objective.

As just pure musicians i think Mobb Deep are the best out of NYC the way they use to put music together.

But i'm not going to be a stan and say Mobb Deep are the Kingz of NY when they know that 50 cent is.

I'm not saying as a musician that 50 cent is any better than none of these rap nikkas being discussed in this thread.

fukk is wrong with all you emotional ass nikkas? seriously?

The Bottom line is this, 50 cent is the last great gangster rapper....

Nas, Mobb Deep, Puffy, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Wu Tang, Jay-Z, Ruff Riders and the rest of the nikkas in NY know 50 is King.

50 cent is the only 9 figure nikka that will have nikkas beat up and robbed on stage in front of the whole NY.

There has never been another 9 figure nikka that goes to the BET awards and punches nikkas in the face.

This shyt has nothing to do who was the the best rapper, lyricist or none of that nonsense.

50 cent is a 9 figure nikka that will still get his hands dirty and straight wash nikkas up.

The nikka lived thru beef with Preme & jimmy Henchman and still came out alive for the W.

50 cent is the gangster rapper that 2pac thought he was in his own mind.

Hail king 50 you emotional fukk nikkazzz.....:king:
He did them nikkaz a favor all Rick Ross was going to do is tell black people to sell dope and kill each other.

Dumb ass lost nikka.....GTFOH
Which one is it fakkit.In one thread you bragging about 50 getting black people fukked up and robbed and he's the last great gangster rapper.Now you in here shytting on Ross for spreading negativity.And you was talking that kumbaya shyt about Bobby Schmurda too.

Your a fukking clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.