Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I haven't purchased a new game on PS5 since 2021 when I ran out of space. :mjcry:
I'll just wait till Nov 7th to finally purchase new games. Why couldn't stupid Sony allow us to delete games off of our storage?
I know the answer is delete and redownload games. I wanted @The Devil's Advocate to say it, because he says you dont need additional SSD or in Ps5 Pro disk drive. An insane answer in 2024. Because the topic at hand is cost. I know Sony stans are slow, I was hoping this interaction seemed…obvious.

Imagine worrying about hard drive space in 2024 :mjlol:

with a credit card or some other form of payment :snoop:
You are really dumb

Follow the start to finish of that interaction better

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know the answer is delete and redownload games. I wanted @The Devil's Advocate to say it, because he says you dont need additional SSD or in Ps5 Pro disk drive. An insane answer in 2024. Because the topic at hand is cost. I know Sony stans are slow, I was hoping this interaction seemed…obvious.

You are really dumb
but you don't need an additional SSD nor a PS5 Disk Drive...

I've been rocking with the default SSD in the PS5 digital and have no issues.

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lets see that past 60 day play log :mjlol:
I've beat Wukong and Tales of Arise within the last month. Along with clearing a season on NBA 2k25 my career and playing Remnant 2 again.

but you wouldn't know that cause you don't be anywhere near the posts where people actually talk about the games they are playing.

teacher

All Star
Daps

You are really dumb

Follow the start to finish of that interaction better
A full hard drive doesn't prevent you from BUYING games....but I'm the one that's dumb :snoop:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Poverty gaming, yeah I know thats what time you on.
Yes.. I have a ps5, a gaming PC, built another one for my son, building my third for my girl, got a pro on order, giving my 5 to the kids

But because I didn't buy a $200 hard drive, I'm poverty gaming

Same nikka who said all you need is a $20 keyboard... Walmart gaming

Go to bed nikka

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yes.. I have a ps5, a gaming PC, built another one for my son, building my third for my girl, got a pro on order, giving my 5 to the kids

But because I didn't buy a $200 hard drive, I'm poverty gaming

Same nikka who said all you need is a $20 keyboard... Walmart gaming

Go to bed nikka
You the one always talking about gaming on a budget, not me :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Noticed it since the PS5 Pro discussions started. He'll be cool until you destroy his point, then he resorts to calling you broke, jobless, etc.

Goofy mentality, but it is what it is.

:manny:
which points have you destroyed, you not even buying a PS5 Pro :mjlol: poverty gamer :wow: imagine deleting GTA 5 and reinstalling it 5 times because you're too cheap to buy a bigger hard drive :wow: but coming on here and arguing PC builds :wow:

I noticed not one of yall argued against the PC I built for $850 that will destroy the garbage PS5 Pro in game play :wow: just started talking about imaginary hard drive space by deleting and reinstalling games over and over :wow: