Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My breh gone buy a PS5 pro just to pretend to play the games he’s already playing at pro levels on PC, so he can get more daps from @Gizmo_Duck

Sony stans wild AF :mjlol:
:yeshrug:
If I gotta spend $700($800 with the disc drive) to get daps then it is what it is. Let me pretend to play games while y'all pretend to have games to play :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Or I could just sell my PS5..........

But I'll play... I bought a ps5 in 2020, 4 years ago.. So yes, TODAY, I would have had a better PC. But from 2020-2024 when I only spent $500, I wouldn't have a superior PC. In fact, I'd have had to choose 1 and the PS5 for $500 would have still been the better buy

But lets say I bought a $500 PC back then..... And now I only needed the GPU to upgrade............. I'd have a way better PC using the $700 to upgrade than I would having the PS5 Pro. But I'd have a worst system from 2020-2024 in order to do it and I've built 2 PCs.

And that's exactly why most people are going to go to Best buy, buy a ps5, have 4 years of fun.... Sell it.... Buy another 1... And do that for the rest of their lives

CAUSE IT'S EASIER AND CHEAPER... I keep saying it. If you spend more money and time, you'll have a better PC. But you won't have it for EQUAL or less of either
Not one thing typed in this post is factual

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Reason i stopped PC gaming was because it was turning into a money pit trying to keep it current enough to play games as they released.
Never a guarantee when i bought a game that it would even work
but this was way back in the day. Console just made it simpler