Rhythm + Flow Season 2 Feat. Latto, Ludacris, DJ Khaled (coming soon) (Discussion Thread)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show was straight bullshyt. I’m up here thinking these are hungry struggling artist this shyt was damn near a introduction to these artist. They were already on or extremely linked to the industry like dudes brother is Sir though :russ:

the most talented dude I saw was the young bro from Chicago hopefully he links in with someone like Bo Deal or bump J or JoJo Capone and keeps his nose clean.

That dude d smoke is an obvious plant...Your brother is I want to say signed to TDE also.

I swear Troyman will be alright and the chick from ATL will either pop off on a deal or end up on a reality show.

flawless it seems like they were hyping

I still resent how chance dismissed the 2 Chicago artist that female with the school house rock video did her mafukking thing..,and the little young dude has the most potential out of everyone I saw on the show if he stays focused.

that Caleb Cauliflower was boring and the dude from Arizona was whack. And the dude from Detroit I already forgot about him.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This show was straight bullshyt. I’m up here thinking these are hungry struggling artist this shyt was damn near a introduction to these artist. They were already on or extremely linked to the industry like dudes brother is Sir though :russ:

the most talented dude I saw was the young bro from Chicago hopefully he links in with someone like Bo Deal or bump J or JoJo Capone and keeps his nose clean.

That dude d smoke is an obvious plant...Your brother is I want to say signed to TDE also.

I swear Troyman will be alright and the chick from ATL will either pop off on a deal or end up on a reality show.

flawless it seems like they were hyping

I still resent how chance dismissed the 2 Chicago artist that female with the school house rock video did her mafukking thing..,and the little young dude has the most potential out of everyone I saw on the show if he stays focused.

that Caleb Cauliflower was boring and the dude from Arizona was whack. And the dude from Detroit I already forgot about him.

:stopitslime:

Most folks can have the "links" to the industry that you named and don't go nowhere, so that doesn't mean shyt who's who's brother if they can't rap or didn't produce themselves enough to garner their association's attention. Not to mention that not everyone wants that hand out lane. Outside of a few having loose to mild connects and some decent material out there, most of them were still unheard of to about 95% of viewers, even among hip-hop heads. None of them had any significant deals nor even had huge followers yet. I checked the bulk of the top 16 before the show even garnered the hype and most were only in the mild thousands of followers/views/hits out there and that's with some having 5-10 years of time deep underground.

The fact that half of them have been on their grind for a few years doesn't mean shyt either. There's millions of folks out there that have some material out there, especially in this easy media consumption era to do so. That doesn't make them plants. Plus, the whole deal of the show is the money is no strings attached. You acting like any of these cats were signed onto said labels or something, like it was pure publicity stunt. You think winners of shows like American Idol never had music on youtube or SM before? Comedians on Last Man Standing be comedians that have had an hour long special on some channels and shyt.

Your response almost seems like bullshyt, lol! Especially considering that the cats you favored (Arion and Big Mouf Bo) were flawed as fukk and/or were too damn green. Not like they weren't given enough chances none either, they folded themselves. Potential don't mean shyt when you ain't hardly living up to it. To their credit, both artists were alright, but alright don't fukking cut it. End of the day, it was a contest and they were easily outed as weak links early on and showed their deep lack of experience. It is what it is.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it just so happened to be won by the brother of a signed artist with ties to the same producer who helped him on his track in a competition held in his same city....Either way I Put money on the little young dude from Chicago getting on somewhere...the big mouth bo chick I Just got what she was doing...either way the dude who won isn’t going to be the biggest artist but he deserved his victory....Still seems fraud to me....Kind of like Chance.

This shyt was a well planned showcase

:stopitslime:

Most folks can have the "links" to the industry that you named and don't go nowhere, so that doesn't mean shyt who's who's brother if they can't rap or didn't produce themselves enough to garner their association's attention. Not to mention that not everyone wants that hand out lane. Outside of a few having loose to mild connects and some decent material out there, most of them were still unheard of to about 95% of viewers, even among hip-hop heads. None of them had any significant deals nor even had huge followers yet. I checked the bulk of the top 16 before the show even garnered the hype and most were only in the mild thousands of followers/views/hits out there and that's with some having 5-10 years of time deep underground.

The fact that half of them have been on their grind for a few years doesn't mean shyt either. There's millions of folks out there that have some material out there, especially in this easy media consumption era to do so. That doesn't make them plants. Plus, the whole deal of the show is the money is no strings attached. You acting like any of these cats were signed onto said labels or something, like it was pure publicity stunt. You think winners of shows like American Idol never had music on youtube or SM before? Comedians on Last Man Standing be comedians that have had an hour long special on some channels and shyt.

Your response almost seems like bullshyt, lol! Especially considering that the cats you favored (Arion and Big Mouf Bo) were flawed as fukk and/or were too damn green. Not like they weren't given enough chances none either, they folded themselves. Potential don't mean shyt when you ain't hardly living up to it. To their credit, both artists were alright, but alright don't fukking cut it. End of the day, it was a contest and they were easily outed as weak links early on and showed their deep lack of experience. It is what it is.

Last edited:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
And it just so happened to be won by the brother of a signed artist with ties to the same producer who helped him on his track in a competition held in his same city....Either way I Put money on the little young dude from Chicago getting on somewhere...the big mouth bo chick I Just got what she was doing...either way the dude who won isn’t going to be the biggest artist but he deserved his victory....Still seems fraud to me....Kind of like Chance.

This shyt was a well planned showcase

This line is totally contradictory to your whole stance. I think we're done here.

If anything, a lot of the runner ups just garnered a shyt-ton more fans due to the show. Only way it was a good showcase in that sense. On all accounts, the show came of more than genuine and not done in a cheap fashion, which allowed the artists immense, big budget style chances to express their craft, all the moreso the better they did in the competition. You've planted your stance into some other shyt with the reaches.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This line is totally contradictory to your whole stance. I think we're done here.

If anything, a lot of the runner ups just garnered a shyt-ton more fans due to the show. Only way it was a good showcase in that sense. On all accounts, the show came of more than genuine and not done in a cheap fashion, which allowed the artists immense, big budget style chances to express their craft, all the moreso the better they did in the competition. You've planted your stance into some other shyt with the reaches.

It’s not contradictory at all the dude is what I said he is...The shyt was an artist showcase but it started to become obvious it was fixed. That doesn’t mean he isn’t talented but it’s not like he was some new undiscovered artist either.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It’s not contradictory at all the dude is what I said he is...The shyt was an artist showcase but it started to become obvious it was fixed. That doesn’t mean he isn’t talented but it’s not like he was some new undiscovered artist either.

How was he not undiscovered? Have you heard of him? Has anyone in here really before the show? Cat at 7k spins on Spotify just a week ago. He was undiscovered as fukk. Flawless at least was seen on the scene a few times and literally had 5 times the spins. Once again, he was unsigned a well at the time.

You yourself said he deserved the win. So how is that fixed?! Not like he got deeper connects or great budgets than anyone else. Flawless & Beanz had prior co-signs from and/or a track with Jadakiss & Fat Joe (neither being signed with either of them or any affiliated parties) and neither of them won. One didn't even get top 8. The fukk were you expecting? Only rappers that just spit their first bar on a stage in their entire lives? Disqualifiers for any rappers that may have ever opened at some bigger cats show or known someone from some sister's brother's uncle's cousin in the industry? Kill this noise.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes I have that’s Sirs brother an artist on TDE...the dude clearly has been discovered...Wasn’t shyt undiscovered about him dude has been in the studios with Kendrick and the rest of them and has been in the background they knew who dude was.

I’m just saying that these aren’t undiscovered artist these people are regionals known already to a degree.

I was expecting people who were unsigned without strong ties to the industry and contacts...People who didn’t really have much of a fan base....If this was the case they could of got rappers with high YouTube/SoundCloud/record deals with no album releases etc since it’s just for the bag.

And this isn’t to take a way from the people on the stage talent it’s just that it was presented like they were off the streets young artist...The fact he is even on Spotify says something to me...

shyt was a talent showcase to introduce new upcoming artist. Just present it as that. The dude has features and writing/production credit come on....That dude has a brother and a cousin signed to TDE for all we know he’s with TDE also....nothing is wrong with putting your people on and the dude has skills but let’s not front like the dude was fresh off the porch.

How was he not undiscovered? Have you heard of him? Has anyone in here really before the show? Cat at 7k spins on Spotify just a week ago. He was undiscovered as fukk. Flawless at least was seen on the scene a few times and literally had 5 times the spins. Once again, he was unsigned a well and still currently even is.

You yourself said he deserved the win. So how is that fixed?! Not like he got deeper connects or great budgets than anyone else. Flawless & Beanz had prior co-signs from and/or a track with Jadakiss & Fat Joe (neither being signed with either of them or any affiliated parties) and neither of them won. One didn't even get top 8. The fukk were you expecting? Only rappers that just spit their first bar on a stage in their entire lives? Disqualifiers for any rappers that may have ever opened at some bigger cats show or known someone from some sister's brother's uncle's cousin in the industry? Kill this noise.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

People on Twitter were catching on to the shyt too. Turns out D Smoke was on SiR’s first mixtape.

To make shyt funnier, D Smoke was in SiR’s band while they were touring with Miguel. Which makes it funnier when him and Miguel linked up and they were calling each other “brother” :russ: One of my friends actually went to the tapings and Miguel and D Smoke actually admitted they knew each other. I’m sure the producers were like :dwillhuh: and they edited that shyt out.

But at the same time they weren’t trying to hide it either. You CLEARLY see SiR when D Smoke meets up with his family. They also show him on stage with him after he wins. They just didn’t acknowledge him :pachaha:

i suspected shyt was rigged during the battle. Then i got VERY suspicious during the video section. But then the icing on the cake was when they announced that Sounwave was going to be D. Smoke’s producer :russ:

Then to make shyt even funnier. I was watching the credits during the last episode and it reveals that Dave Free was the producer of the show :pachaha:

I mean D Smoke is dope as fukk but TDE sneaking him in here as apart of his roll out is just :skip:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Haven't seen it all yet but this has some dope moments. D Smoke might be the only one who I'd listen to an actual song from tho. Flawless Real Talk is a dope mc but getting emotional about his family between every round got old quick. Tbh I'd watch him do more battles, he killed that poor girl Beans on that.

I don't follow main stream media like that but I learned Cardi B is really goddamn annoying, I guess some people find her funny maybe?