Rhythm + Flow Season 2 Feat. Latto, Ludacris, DJ Khaled (coming soon) (Discussion Thread)

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm late AF but I just finished watching this shyt.

B Smoke was OK but that last song was too experimental and I feel that flawless was the best in every single round. Some may call him cookie cutter, but it was game over when he killed that Jhene Aiko track. BSmoke always inserting that Spanish got played out the 2nd time he did it.

Outside of the 250k the winner isn't that important though, I know nobody here remembers John Brown or Shamrock.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
D Smoke was probably the most polished and deserving of the W, but of course that’s expected seeing his connections.

Flawless is very marketable and has personality. He has star power if the right machine is behind him.

I felt Troyman had a raw deal; he had some dope songs and performance. Kind of a Travis clone.

Londynn was dope and I feel she has a future.

Caleb Colossus was terrible and forgettable as were a lot of other contestants. Don’t see how he got that far.

I’d like to see them get a better crew next season. There was no real, rugged rappers despite them doing auditions in Chicago and NYC. I would love to see some real drill sh*t on there and make Chance uncomfortable :pachaha:
Flawless needs to go the Pitbull reggatone route.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I finally watched this. In my opinion I think D Smoke should have been eliminated in the Rap Battle round. Old Man Saxon did better.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Say what you want about Flawless but his performance with Jheno was dope as fukk. He outshined the shyt out of her, on her own hit song.

A rapper I produce for just hit me up and said he just got a feature from this dude and using one of my beats. I hadn’t heard of him till today