Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The 3D audio on this game is amazing. Playing with my headphones and I can pinpoint exactly where the enemies are and attack before they get me. shyt is :whoo:
That's cool if true but it's kinda odd to learn about this wonderful revelation from you. This thread is damn near 50pgs long ass that's not the theme so it must not be as good as you're hyping :francis:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's cool if true but it's kinda odd to learn about this wonderful revelation from you. This thread is damn near 50pgs long ass that's not the theme so it must not be as good as you're hyping :francis:
Why are you in here trolling a PS5 game? Aren’t you supposed to be drowning in all the amazing games on Gamepass? :mjgrin:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they could have a temporary save so you can quit and pick up where you left off. a lot of rouge-like games have something like that

Yea that’s what I’m looking for something like Hades. I’m not tryna have that shyt crash an hr+ in and I gotta start over :mjlol: And I’m also not gonna be maining it so I’m not tryna have to babysit it

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Need to stop taking risks with these malignant chests.

Had a fix all malfunction item and was saved.

Now I'm taking damage if I collect items.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why are you in here trolling a PS5 game? Aren’t you supposed to be drowning in all the amazing games on Gamepass? :mjgrin:
I'm serious tho, I've never heard much mention about 3d audio in this, is it really a thing or are you really talking about surround sound? I hope you're right, great if so. I'm just saying it's news to me.

Now let me do my googles...

PS5 Exclusive Returnal Has a Simple But Effective Use for 3D Audio

There developers themselves call it simple use, not really a grand showcase but it sounds like a step in the right direction. But what he explained sounds more like surround sound imo. No hate, I want all games to really step up sounds, especially in shooting games

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm serious tho, I've never heard much mention about 3d audio in this, is it really a thing or are you really talking about surround sound? I hope you're right, great if so. I'm just saying it's news to me.

Now let me do my googles...

PS5 Exclusive Returnal Has a Simple But Effective Use for 3D Audio

There developers themselves call it simple use, not really a grand showcase but it sounds like a step in the right direction. But what he explained sounds more like surround sound imo. No hate, I want all games to really step up sounds, especially in shooting games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is the spitmaw or rifle bettter? Spitmaw seems like its always recharging but it does way more damage.

I got the first boss down to the last of its second meter and got bodied.