Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
That beginning gun u have to start with every cycle is type ass :francis:

I like that machine gun like gun you’re given

how tf do you avoid taking damage from those green monsters? Idk if they’re shouting slime or electricity but shyt takes a big part of my health :picard:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Hahahaha, I said that difficulty was going to be off putting to a decent amount of people. That said, the inclusion of a save function will be the best thing Housemarque could ever do for their game. It changes the vision of how they want it played but more people will be willing to take a chance on it then. I don't think that they will disable trophies either for it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Hahahaha, I said that difficulty was going to be off putting to a decent amount of people. That said, the inclusion of a save function will be the best thing Housemarque could ever do for their game. It changes the vision of how they want it played but more people will be willing to take a chance on it then. I don't think that they will disable trophies either for it.
it doesn't change the difficulty, any more than pausing the game, and/or using 'rest mode'

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The movement of this game is like the exact opposite of what movement feels like in The Witcher 3/RDR.

Controlling your character feels like a boat in this games, in this game i almost feel like spider-man