Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished the story and the final boss, Ophion was so fukking easy.

At the ending,
I kind of don't get it. Is Selene a driver in the car or as a child in the car? So Selene is indeed stuck in a purgatory loop so she couldn't live with the guilt?.The true ending indicates that Selene escaped the loop by traveling through time back to the accident as the astronaut, however the final audio log also indicates that Selene remained in Atropos forever, accepting it as her new home?.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat this shyt after taking a week off to grind some unlocks in RE8.

I had a pretty weak build with a pistol for most of Biome 6, but finally found a Hollowseeker with serrated rounds. Didn't even have any consumables going into the boss battle. About halfway through a massive green resin dropped to help me, but I honestly had the boss on the ropes the whole time.

GOTY so far

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Gonna finish this before Ratchet. Took a long break but I'm back.

Still on Biome 3 and those targeting missiles just makes me laugh. This new avenge feature is dope, got bodied by one of them parasitic joints though. He's like a mini boss.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I am new to the PS5..... was gonna get this but the online reviews made it seem like without save points.... the game is crazy hard....lol

It's difficult but I think it's fair. Each run you get more used to the movement and enemy types, and the game keeps it fresh by changing the environment every time you die. If I had to replay each stage and it was the same room and the same pickups and enemies every time I may have dropped it.