Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Biome 5 is well....interesting. I finally made it to the boss and got him to his second form b4 I got bodied. I think the worst is over as far as the biome itself, I have a straight path to the boss now after leveling up. Ill save that shyt for tomorrow :russell:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I JUST beat Biome 3 after two weeks of trying:damn:
Got killed by Nemesis 11 times, and died trying to get to him while leveling up more times than I can recall.

Then get to Biome 4 and run through it all on the first try.

Got to 5 and ran into a blitzkrieg of enemies that obliterated me and my astronaut pretty quickly.

I'm at about 90 deaths:mjcry:

I think I was almost to the boss. I was in the tower and there was the cannon that now shoots that shockwave shyt, and had lasers on the floor. I thought I was high enough to avoid the shockwave when I destroyed the thing. I guessed wrong. Then I had to dash through a wall of lasers. Dashed a bit too early and that shyt took some life. Then I'm on my way up the tower, and a shyt load of those crawling machines just appeared, and a giant guardian. I tried to avoid them. Went up on some rafters like Spider-Man and shyt thinking I would just jump around and pick them off. And that fukking guardian kept sneaking his ass around getting shots off of me.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Biome 5 is well....interesting. I finally made it to the boss and got him to his second form b4 I got bodied. I think the worst is over as far as the biome itself, I have a straight path to the boss now after leveling up. Ill save that shyt for tomorrow :russell:

Um...they're is no biome 5 boss. You must be talking about biome 6 boss.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I beat the game

tumblr_mw5tsjdlkt1rvn2ylo1_400.gifv

Might go back for the true ending in a while but I need a break from this shyt.

This game stimulates the senses...touch, sound, looks...it all blends together to make for a classic gaming experience. I'd recommend this to anyone who owns a PS5 :ehh:

Daps
Kind of took a break from the game and now that I have returned, man these fukking flying robots w/ the rockets are annoying as fukk in biome 3:mjtf:
every fukking run has been ended by these annoying flying robots
the fukking missiles and suicide launches :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kind of took a break from the game and now that I have returned, man these fukking flying robots w/ the rockets are annoying as fukk in biome 3:mjtf:

I find that if you get really outnumbered by them its a wrap. You gotta be able to take them out in one or two shots cause once they all start firing its hard to time their rockets. And you can’t outrun them either like other enemies

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Pay attention to where the doors/portals are. Usually when those drones spawn in numbers there's a door somewhere u can hide behind to take them out easier.

Don't go toe to toe with them, you'll lose almost every time

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County

Yeah they got me the fukk up outta there twice today

:francis: