homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I entered a room with at least 20 flying robots in biome 3 :gucci:
Once I died I knew Housemarque was trolling
It wasn't even difficult it was just unreasonable
Sounds like the gold door in biome 3:pachaha:

Its a lockdown with endless drones, turrets, and like 2 of those Lost in Space robots :whew:

What u can learn from the flying robots tho is how to use ur environment, sometimes its best to hide and seperate the group, don't try to be Rambo against the drones :pachaha:

Daps
Sounds like the gold door in biome 3:pachaha:

Its a lockdown with endless drones, turrets, and like 2 of those Lost in Space robots :whew:

What u can learn from the flying robots tho is how to use ur environment, sometimes its best to hide and seperate the group, don't try to be Rambo against the drones :pachaha:
There was nowhere to hide :gucci:

Daps
The gold lockdown room is a different animal, u don't have to go in there :hubie:
It wasn't in a gold lockdown room breh
I was on a good run and then

flying robots: having a good run?:mjgrin:
EqualMisguidedIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

20 of these flying robots came out of nowhere along with the suicide crawling types all over the floor
I was like what type of shyt is Housemarque on? :gucci:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't in a gold lockdown room breh
I was on a good run and then

20 of these flying robots came out of nowhere along with the suicide crawling types all over the floor
I was like what type of shyt is Housemarque on? :gucci:
U over exaggerating then, u never run into 20 drones at once in biome 3 unless its that golden door :unimpressed:

Find the doors and cheese them, its not as hard as ur making it :unimpressed:

Daps
U over exaggerating then, u never run into 20 drones at once in biome 3 unless its that golden door :unimpressed:

Find the doors and cheese them, its not as hard as ur making it :unimpressed:
yeah it was
there is a reason why they are balancing
you would be on a good run and have the entire room surrounded with flying robots you can't run from
even if you hide behind cover, when there is enough of them, they surround you and find you behind cover

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I feel biome 3 is the hardest by design, its a gear and mechanics check. You can sleepwalk through the first 2 biomes but if you aren't comfortable with the mechanics or spent enough time unlocking artifacts and consumables, you're going to get sh*tted on later in the game where the only real challenge is the last stage.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was nowhere to hide :gucci:

you have immunity when you’re using the grappling hook if you time your swings right. It’s also an easy way to put distance between you and whatever’s shooting at you. When shyt gets thick, or when you need to reload, swing to the other side of the room. Switching levels from higher to lower (or vice versa) will also make it easier to dodge the next barrage of fire; especially the red and purple rings. that’s why most levels have stairs, ramps, tunnels or grappling points.

eventually you’ll be able to walk on lava, which opens up different escape routes. there’s always a way to put space between you and the waves.

also, most of the flying bad guys in biome 3 can have their shots interrupted if you hit them before a certain point.

now the flying dudes biome 5? they’re a$$holes, but worry about them later. :russ:

pretty sure its a side effect of playing games like Hollow Knight and Sekiro, but it pays to be aggressive (the blue/yellow/green/purple orb gunfire patterns in this game actually remind me of Nightmare King). even if you die you’ll get better at learning how to navigate all the gunfire if you attack them instead of letting them attack you.

those gold doors are easy imo once you unlock better weapon upgrades... but to unlock them you need to go in there and fight swarms that let you pile up stats. stay with it. phantom portal and phantom turret (ESPECIALLY if you can find a gun with both), the globber gun and anything else that does chip damage will have you in there feasting eventually.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished the story and the final boss, Ophion was so fukking easy.

At the ending,
I kind of don't get it. Is Selene a driver in the car or as a child in the car? So Selene is indeed stuck in a purgatory loop so she couldn't live with the guilt?.The true ending indicates that Selene escaped the loop by traveling through time back to the accident as the astronaut, however the final audio log also indicates that Selene remained in Atropos forever, accepting it as her new home?.

once I get a hollowseeker with a phantom portal equipped, there aren’t many bad guys I struggle to deal with in any biome. maaaaaaaaybe the drones in biome 5 because there are usually so many of them hunting you at once and they fire homing missles. but everything else is light work.

the way I interpreted it: she doesn’t escape, she’s just able to interact with different times from her old world. in the end, she inadvertently causes the accident with her son, similar to how she was ultimately responsible for crashing her own ship.

the difference is she shoots the ship down on purpose imo. popping up in front of the car and causing it to crash seems accidental.

if you find the tapes after the sixth visit to the house, it seems like after realizing what she did to the kid, she resigns herself to living on Atropos as penance.

which is why she shoots down her ship to begin with.

the final tape she basically says something like “I’m at peace with being stuck here… and you will be too. :demonic:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
once I get a hollowseeker with a phantom portal equipped, there aren’t many bad guys I struggle to deal with in any biome. maaaaaaaaybe the drones in biome 5 because there are usually so many of them hunting you at once and they fire homing missles. but everything else is light work.

the way I interpreted it: she doesn’t escape, she’s just able to interact with different times from her old world. in the end, she inadvertently causes the accident with her son, similar to how she was ultimately responsible for crashing her own ship.

the difference is she shoots the ship down on purpose imo. popping up in front of the car and causing it to crash seems accidental.

if you find the tapes after the sixth visit to the house, it seems like after realizing what she did to the kid, she resigns herself to living on Atropos as penance.

which is why she shoots down her ship to begin with.

the final tape she basically says something like “I’m at peace with being stuck here… and you will be too. :demonic:
:ohhh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Going through game again, but I still can't get through the yellow walls or walk on the lava. How do you unlock suit modes to do that?

How far into the game have you gotten? Yellow walls, you just need either Blade Balancer artifact (random store item or found in the wild) and the lava walk upgrade isn't available until the 4th biome.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going through game again, but I still can't get through the yellow walls or walk on the lava. How do you unlock suit modes to do that?

lava walking is an upgrade in biome 5. its position is fixed; you just have to figure out the location.

getting through yellow walls is much easier: you just need to buy or find a proficiency upgrade for your melee weapon (the upgrade looks like a lug nut). the upgrade doesn't tell you that's what its for, but once you have it you can break yellow walls with your melee weapon.

that said, if you grab a parasite or pick up a malfunction that downgrades your melee proficiency by 50%, you'll lose the ability to break the walls again.