Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Brehs....died literally before entering the final boss room:francis:
Had super low health after a fight, and a malfunction that injured me picking up items AND every remaining silphum pickup was spoiled or malignant. I saw a blue door i had skipped, figured I'd be :blessed: with some health....a squid nikka was literally behind the door like:ufdup:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Finally got the true ending, I can now enjoy ratchet and clank worry free on Friday :whew:

Top 10 gaming experience for me, pushed me to my limits but I'm better for it.

Biome 3 is the hardest, if u can get past that u can beat this game. I'll do some daily challenges here and there but i think im retired now :ahh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Finally finished last boss :blessed:...taking a couple weeks off definitely helped. Shout out to the Electropylon Driver, didn't even have to use my astronaut :jawalrus:

102 total deaths
2 days 8 hours 18 mins played
I ended up starting another play through after finishing this and damn near beat the game again on a single life + revive but it was late as sh*t (4:30AM). I died in the last biome trying to hunt down everything so I can Plat.

I'm pretty comfortable in the idea that I could beat the game in a single sitting, all bosses and all clears if I start at a reasonable time :lolbron:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I ended up starting another play through after finishing this and damn near beat the game again on a single life + revive but it was late as sh*t (4:30AM). I died in the last biome trying to hunt down everything so I can Plat.

I'm pretty comfortable in the idea that I could beat the game in a single sitting, all bosses and all clears if I start at a reasonable time :lolbron:

That's something that I actually want to do, and while only using one weapon (only selecting upgrades to the same gun).

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Looks like the difficulty getting lowered. Those trophy fixes would have been nice a few weeks ago.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
wait…what???

what in the patch notes made you say that
Balance: Enemies, Weapons, and Bosses - difficulty adjustments in all Biomes for a more balanced gameplay experience

If anything this addresses the flying drones in biome 3. Be thankful, u may never have to face them in their final form