Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Difficulty wise this joint on some doom eternal shyt? :shaq:
It's harder than doom eternal. Doom has a huge amount of weapon variety and consistent ways to regain health.
Returnal isn't as frenetic in pace as Doom Eternal but the difficulty comes from very limited access to ways to regenerate health and it pushes you to play without getting hit a single time since weapon damage stacks with multipliers that reset when you take damage.
Now Doom Eternal on ultra nightmare is a different beast and is easily harder than returnal.
I'm comparing Doom Eternal on Nightmare (which I feel is the standard-ish way you should play it) to Returnal though and in that regard Returnal is harder because of the reasons I mentioned above.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's harder than doom eternal. Doom has a huge amount of weapon variety and consistent ways to regain health.
Returnal isn't as frenetic in pace as Doom Eternal but the difficulty comes from very limited access to ways to regenerate health and it pushes you to play without getting hit a single time since weapon damage stacks with multipliers that reset when you take damage.
Now Doom Eternal on ultra nightmare is a different beast and is easily harder than returnal.
I'm comparing Doom Eternal on Nightmare (which I feel is the standard-ish way you should play it) to Returnal though and in that regard Returnal is harder because of the reasons I mentioned above.

no game with checkpoints is gonna be harder imo

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I have to get back to this soon :pachaha:

On biome 2 still :mjgrin:

This game gets even doper after taking a break from it, and I'm glad they fixed it from the original launch :wow:

Only question is, what happened to the room with the huge black orb in the center that used to be on biome 1 when the game first came out?

And I'm still on biome 2 also :mjlol:

Finally made it to biome 2's boss, and thought I was doing something with my lvl 10 Hollowseeker with Voidbeam. I pulled up on him like C-Styles with the remotes
Z53hDmm.png

Made it through his 1st form with ease...thought shyt was a game, then got left stinkin
zzkFGub.png

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Pretty sure it's still there. Some rooms only randomly show up.

I’ve never come across it again after the first time i saw it

Lol I've made like 20 runs through the first biome if not more...it just didn't ever come back after the major update.

I don't want a spoiler, but does the orb have any significance later in the story?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

im in i copped it already :shaq: gonna get to it this weekend :demonic: i should have worded that better i meant the gameplay loop. I don't mind the starting from scratch part of it, I liked dead cells and hades a lot so i figured check this out too.