Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m so mad at myself for being a scrub to the highest degree. I honestly don’t think I will make it to biome 4

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m so mad at myself for being a scrub to the highest degree. I honestly don’t think I will make it to biome 4

Yes, you're disappointing us out here. Go sit at the kiddy table with the rest of the ninty players you was ragging on, foo. You disgust me.

8e097a2d6b4db3394b252601505c0e15.gif

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Finally beat it last night, 37 deaths and completed it in just under 40 hours. Took me a death on the last boss to realize everything I was supposed to target. Used a carbine and had a perk to regenerate health at critical, and a shield at critical too so I was fortunate because I went in with no astronaut.

Really loved the challenge and the gameplay. It was just fair enough with the temporary perks and permanent items you can unlock along the way and it rewarded grinding the 1st and 4th biomes so you could stack abilities. This is my current GOTY and we got Ratchet, HZD2 and others still to come this year :blessed:

Gonna go read up on the whole story now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I absolutely suck at this game but I love it. Haven't played it a lot but I almost beat Phrike on my 3rd attempt. Again, I'm trash but getting the rhythm of the game finally.

game is fun...only taking a break from it cuz I’m fully invested in ME1 right now

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just died on my second run through biome 4 and I was able to get the boss down to half a bar of life in his 3rd form. This biome ain't nowhere near as hard as number 3, its a welcome break :ehh:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Difficulty wise this joint on some doom eternal shyt? :shaq:

:yes:

I FINALLY BEAT THAT bytch!!!!

:mjlol:

The Crimson Wastes

:blessed:

Same here. :ahh:

Went on a crazy run 2 days ago, took every challenge room and avenged every dead scout I could find (never scavenged one before, too much pride).

Made it to the Crimson Wastes for the 2nd time with an astronaut, and a reconstructor in both the 1st and 2nd biomes, LVL 9 Hollowseeker with Voidbeam attached (by far my favorite Alt-Fire), and was WRECKING shyt. :demonic:

Had hella artifacts, a blade balancer, large siphilum vials, you name it...

Died when I got to the 2nd avenged scout which spawned an Archonact :mjcry:

Damn near broke the TV :bryan:

I love this game. Challenging, frustrating enough to make you step away from it, but good enough to make you come back on some :ufdup:

The randomness of the upgrades, battles and map make it GOAT tier :wow: